Collection GIF Video Kizu collection [2024-04-08] [KIZU/Kizuma/Kizumashiro]

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Well the the Makami reward has been released and unfortunatly was a letdown for me. Don't get me wrong, the Animation looks great and all but Anal just is not my type of deal. Would have been nice to know beforehand. Welp, can't change it now. I'll wait for more information before i sub the next time.

Also please don't ask me to post the reward here. I use the same username there as on this site. No interest at getting banned from future releases.

LauchBoy42

Nov 1, 2022
Well the the Makami reward has been released and unfortunatly was a letdown for me. Don't get me wrong, the Animation looks great and all but Anal just is not my type of deal. Would have been nice to know beforehand. Welp, can't change it now. I'll wait for more information before i sub the next time.

Also please don't ask me to post the reward here. I use the same username there as on this site. No interest at getting banned from future releases.
Same. Kind of killed it for me too. Nevertheless, I got ahold of the Reward. Here it is.

FRAME.png

l l

Last edited:

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
another makima animation but this time it seems like its vaginal instead of anal.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Preview of the next piece...

GIF 1.gif

Who could this be ⁍ ڡ ⁍)?

I put Yelan on hold so i could finish this best waifu <3! I've been working on her lewd ever since she blessed my eyes, sooo i can honestly tell this will be the longest and the most juiciest lewd yet! (This has more shots than makima!) i'll post more sneak peeks soon!!