Others - KitKnight [v0.1.06] [BnBigus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Yawa

I am rating this primarily as a 1 since the installer route this game went isn't properly executed. The installer doesn't create a subfolder in the path you designate and installs the game directly meaning once you uninstall the game, everything in your folder will be nuked which happened to me - at this point you better have some experience in file recovery.
    That should not be. No alpha version is worth this amount of stress and data loss, especially if the game has so little sexual content nor solid gameplay. Enemies do contact damage yet your attacks move you forward - you have to constantly reposition yourself in lots of fights. The art and character design looked promising, though, except for the one "knight" blackmailing you because apparently the whole knight's honor goes straight out of the window as soon as the plot demands it (take that with a ton of salt, though, since that's all first impression and the game is not complete).
    There was a humorous situation when the bandits were introduced, where they explained how the first two bandit mobs worked in a very humorous fashion. That shows some serious potential and creativity, in combination with the rest of the game it's not enough to change the score, though.
    When I notice that the installer is fixed the rating will rise accordingly.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

insider09327

I'm rating it 3 purely becuase I don't think it deserves (as of writing) sub 2 star rating, but I wouldn't recommend it.

The art is cohesive, well done, and has style to it. Same in regards to sound. Nothing to complain about, far as I'm concerned, which is a positive in my book.
    It is in its gameplay and controlls does it suffer the most. Platforming is hard by itself, requiring quite tight timings and positioning with enemies taking a great chunk out of your health with each attack; and whilst I'm pretty shit at these types of games I coul be beat it.

Which is not something I could say about the first boss. She's fucking hard. Hard to the extent I would expect something of this difficulty at least into the mid-point of a game, but here she's thrown at you as a first. Oh, also love unskippable diaolouge before each re-try.
    Needless to say, after 20-30 attempts I gave up with the best of runs only grinding down to 50% of her health, as such I have no idea if there is even any nudity involved; the first area certainly didn't hint at any.

Might be worth it for you if you're on of those platformer conosseours, but even then I'm doubtful it has much to offer beyond the challange.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

pokeroots

the removal of NSFW just leaves a poor platforming game. wish that the devs stuck with NSFW or put more effort into the core of the game. first boss fight was frustrating with getting hit unless you use the aerial attack because your ground attacks make you get too close and you take contact damage.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RandomJoe321

This game needs to have the no sexual content tag added. Played through the whole damn game. The NPCs didn't even have their tits hanging out. They also had so much potential for 2 female hyenas the blue one and the black one. The blue hyena just back stabs you after flirting. The black furred hyena is just lazy and is there purely for story. They could have even added a loss scene but nothing. Gameplay wise this game isn't looking to good. I think it only supports ps4 controls since the pause menu shows only ps4 button symbols. There is an issue with the dash button, It doesn't always work. I had to focus my strategy on the final boss around dodge rolling. I only dodge rolled when absolutely necessary cause of how precise you had to be. The bandits threw healing potions from above to help but not nearly as often as would be considered fair. There also seemed to be a sumo enemy that may as well have been a mini boss since you couldn't leave till you beat him and there are more of him later. Finally there is no mention that the E button is the interact button in the controls. All in all I can not recommend this game until we see a decent update on the sexual content. The art and the story are good but not good enough to ignore not adding a no sexual content tag. Let's also hope the dev lowers the difficulty. Playing was like playing Eroico without the reward. Basically don't touch this game till we get an update.