VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Devilbat

Mar 14, 2018
Ya'll can add me on Discord for the unlocker/bypass
MysticXcore#5495
I don't know if I should I post here
I'm not currently using discord. I know I'm probably asking a lot but could you send me the unlocker/bypass via private message if you don't mind please? I'd really appreciate it.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
I'm not currently using discord. I know I'm probably asking a lot but could you send me the unlocker/bypass via private message if you don't mind please? I'd really appreciate it.
If you're curious on whether or not it works - I tested it and it does without any malware as far I can see

• Haha
Reactions: Devilbat

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
'The game is free to play, but you will get additional content and gameplay features by subscribing to Patreon tiers'

No, it means the game here is a demo, not the full game. Do you think we're stupid?

And after playing I have to say, there is way too much under development. It's one thing where there's little content as it's being worked on, it's a different thing when I spend most of my time clicking buttons that show me the same Support Me screen.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Unfortunately the unlocked didn't work on my end. Aside from replacing the files, is there anything else I'm supposed to do?

Reactions: starfouine

Lithariel

May 22, 2018
Anyway, you can see the amount of the tier locked content before you subscribe, it is transparent. I love the way you argue about my personal patreon. There are 3 levels of support my art, and these are not the prices of the game, cmon. Previously there was no content for these tiers at all, lol. Please don't misinform other players
Will content be transferred from patreon only to public as the game comes out or will they always be patreon only? I was wondering because I tend to support games later in their development with a single larger donation than small ones over a long period of time. I'm bad with auto payments.

Jul 11, 2018
My PC may be a decade old potato laptop, but it is very, very rare that I find a game with an FPS of about one frame every 5-15 seconds.

Yeah, I can't play this

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
Ugh, hate wave ‍:HideThePain:
All the characters are free and will be free forever. There are a couple of scenes locked and some custom clothes. Character clothes will always be free
Let me remind you that the game started just 3 months ago. I'm working on it nonstop and without Patreon it won't be possible
yeah... please for the love of god, don't dismiss the public approval as a simple "hate wave" be better than that please, you already took a massive hit of disapproval don't make it worse

Reactions: ghwrgrweh

oralcumshot2077

Jul 24, 2022
In early retrospect, you, the dev, have really fucked up big time with this project. If you hadn't put up those paywalls, literally nothing would've changed for you. No sane person is going to subscribe to your very pricey Patreon tiers just to access two scenes and dickgirls. Even if all you care about is money, and it very apparently is, not putting up those ridiculous 40 dollar paywalls would've earned you a LOT more money in the long run. If you had just developed this game beyond a meager shell of its potential, thousands would've taken notice of it, and many of those people would've headed to your Patreon to support you.

Now, you've not only angered a lot of people by essentially soiling the new content update of a lot of people's favorite up and coming game, but you've also destroyed any chance of redemption or shred of respect anyone might have for you here with your extremely immature and cringeworthy replies to this scandal. And it has earned you absolutely nothing. Nobody here will pay a single dime to you at this point and there'll be a new Patreon crack released update after update.

We've lost this project, you piece of shit. All thanks to you. You've missed out on your sweet money, and we've missed out on a great game.

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes