Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
MTL? :sleep: If the dev notes and and the translated game description is anything to go by, I can only assume this is MTL garbage made by a person who can't even speak English well :FacePalm: Another case of "Hey, I'm shit at English and Japanese so I should totally be the one to translate Japanese games into English! I will do a great job! :poop:"

And so many coomers here are celebrating it. No standards what so ever :rolleyes:

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I believe I played a game with the same dude when I was quite young, around 14 or 15 years old...
The game was in Japanese, which I did not understand. However, if my memory serves me correctly, the character was a janitor who installed spy cameras in some rooms to later blackmail the girls.

newoyujuco

Apr 17, 2019
Oh.
I thought it's the original Kisaku, which was a managment sim from 2001. But it's lame kinetic novel from 2018. Too bad

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Kisaku's character is such a blast from the past, remember those good old 90s hentai.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
Isn't this guy from a h-anime where he is a dorm manager that blackmails the girls living there for sex. It had a twist where the guy was a ghost and got exorcised by one of the girls. Really wish I could remember the name of it.

Edit: Found it, it was called "Shusaku Replay"
There's also his almost identical brother's anime, Kisaku the Letch.