Oct 13, 2017
I encountered a bug, after entering Mystical Room 3rd floor, I'm greeted with black screen, which is probably part of the plot, then I wake up in foxy girls room, and then after a scene I get teleported to portal snowy city, but the black screen doesn't go away. Using compass I managed to get in a fight, after which I got stuck with the foxy picture. It's a nice picture, but it's hard to navigate when it blocks most of the view.

If I get back to Mystical room 3rd floor, I get all the same thing.

Jun 18, 2022
Seeing that purplish long haired woman on the bed and I'm like oh god no, what have they done to you, Patchoulli?

占い 精神 UranaiSeishin

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
Thanks for playing and for the comment about the bug...I share a new file where I made the solution to it, I remain pending if you have any problem :)

If you have any problem with the save, the next part is to go to the yellow portal (gray house) to enjoy with Emmy the ghost :)

link

1699143097441.png

I encountered a bug, after entering Mystical Room 3rd floor, I'm greeted with black screen, which is probably part of the plot,

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks for playing and for the comment about the bug...I share a new file where I made the solution to it, I remain pending if you have any problem :)

If you have any problem with the save, the next part is to go to the yellow portal (gray house) to enjoy with Emmy the ghost :)

link

View attachment 3061455
Using old save I checked it out, you've fixed the black screen, but the foxy overlay is still there. I also noticed that after finishing the story, if I go back to return the golden necklace to Nestor, I will also get the black screen. Seems like something broke after I defeated the final boss.

占い 精神 UranaiSeishin

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2023
Hello friend, I'm sorry for the bug that you have presented, I made different tests and I think that I already solved the problem, ( but I don't know if when passing the save file the same or new bugs are still presented by the changes I have made in the game :( ), so I created a new file where you will teleport to the scene of foxy and can enjoy the end of chapter 2, for which only start a new game and in the classroom go to the "monster in flames" who will send you to the scene with foxy. (Picture 1)

Once you finish the scene with Foxy I ask you to go to the yellow portal please, (picture 2) because it's only a teleportation that I made so you can enjoy the end of chapter 2, and if you return to other places will present bugs by teletransportation :(

Already if you want to start a new game from 0 you are free to do so.

Thank you very much for your feedback :) I hope you enjoyed Kinky Ghosty, I'll let you know if you have any other problem.
Thanks for playing Kinky Ghosty

Link:

beg.png

portal.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: otoboke

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so are you the ghost are some one else. is there a time lemite i think that makes it harder to have fun with scene's, also how do you save every one because bdsm scene's are them useing the ghost are what.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote