• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KINKY.END-キンキーエンド/おこめのおとも

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sabbbo

Nov 5, 2018
You also need the final key. The elevator is next to the roller door. That's the same floor as the A and B doors.
yeah I got all keys but it doesnt open the door for me

im guessing i need to do something else? or its a bug

Mittens

Sep 15, 2017
yeah I got all keys but it doesnt open the door for me

im guessing i need to do something else? or its a bug
Damn. I never got it to work either, so I am unsure. May be a bug unless the other user lied. This game has a lot of those.

Last edited:

dardadar

Sep 5, 2021
Is anyone else having a black background on the scenario where all you can see is the ground and doors?
yep, still clueless, i am not sure what is causing this... i can find some bullets in the far left, but thats it.

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
1st row, from left to right
  1. 1st floor patient rooms
  2. Males locker room
  3. Laboratory A (which I don't think you have access to yet)
  4. Scan Room 1 (not sure how to call it, but it's located on the basement floor)
2nd row, from left to right
  1. 2nd floor patient rooms
  2. Females locker room
Just found out, there's two lockers inside the Scan Rom 1, after that it was pretty fast to beat the game

Reactions: Mistix

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Lol... the only thing that was added was a machine... you can't even can count that as a 'monster'. :FacePalm:

尔東xlg

Jun 10, 2022
yep, still clueless, i am not sure what is causing this... i can find some bullets in the far left, but thats it.
Author answers: I think it's difficult to solve the basic problem, and I will update it to another version later
.I am very sorry, but the approach to the solution from here is difficult.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote