VN - Ren'Py - King's New Life [v0.6b.1] [KingoftheJungle]

1. 2.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

The female models are hot and I'm a fan of harems especially with the added incest theme but the story and dialogue is like written by a 12 years old.
    Complete wish-fulfillment. Everything is there just to make MC look cool even if it doesn't make any sense. MC is abused for years even though he was supposedly trained as an assassin, even though his girlfriends are assassins who can kill everyone, even though his boss is a super powerful woman who could make anyone disappear. Still the abuse goes on for years and none of these powerful and dangerous people does anything until MC who is the self proclaimed smartest kid in the world does the stupidest thing ever.
    I don't even know what I should say about the "trial". Such a stupid farce. He is innocent of murder but has to move out of the city? WTF?
    "General" Khan, who has a name like comic villain, invites a random dude he doesn't know to kill a very powerful person? How stupid is that?
    Cliché "evil" guys are attacking MC but he easily defeats them like the super assassin he is. Agents appear immediately after the attack conveniently, but our super assassin doesn't notice he is being followed by them AND the villains, just so there can be a shot with the evil guy watching him from a high place and spewing some cliché evil-guy monologue.
    Naturally as mandatory every single woman immediately falls for MC because of his "aura" and naturally all of them are ok with sharing him.

Basically the only redeeming thing this game has are the hot female models, and after the meeting with Khan I was clicking through every dialogue because the story was to stupid to care about.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Boehser Onkel

whats to say about this game

the renders are good through the whole game

the story - well it´s getting interesting as for 0.1 ,
    some hints about a big family secret ,
    "invicible" mentioned and a ancient egypt tablet
    the backstory of the father seems to be heavy plot
    (bleh - therapist .. but the dev promised it would be interesting ;) )

script could really use a profesional proofreader
    (proofread done for now by @Drainer002 and me)

4 stars for now - may change in the future
  3. 2.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

V0.1
    Lets start with the pros of this game are the renders which are good and all female characters looks nice except for some weird facial expression in some scenes . The story looks interesting and harem , no NTR planned is good enough for me to play . Decent amount of content for version 0.1
    The only negative is the English , I played the first release English is better in this release but still could be better with a proof reader . English is not my first / native language , I don't care about English in this game much but some do and this game has potential for an early release this is good . Nice start to the game dev , looking forward to future updates .

Edit - As of v 0.4 lesbian NTR is added to the game and it is unavoidable , I at least expected it as a player / MC have a say in it and it isn't for now in v0.5 dropped my rating from 5 star to 2 star as it was not in the planned tags and all of a sudden it gets added and seems like all girls will turn to bi sexual as the game progresses which wasn't I expected when I first played the game .
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Forgotted

I agree that this could be a good game, or might be based on how far I made it. I really wish I could give it a 2.5 rating rather than just 3.
    The renders are fine, the story idea seems pretty good, but the spelling may be the worst I've seen out of any game on this site. It's not just the occasional word, but multiple words in every scene. It's hard to read because of this.

I mean, it's great that they came up with a game, renders, and everything that goes along with it. I wish them loads of luck. It's not a matter of Engrish, it's just spelling. After running a spellcheck it might be an interesting game.
    Good Luck and Best Wishes

Cheers
    Edited by bumping it up a star....(I'd rather be on the positive side than the negative.) I bet it will get better w time. Good Luck!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

HARBINGER F95

-Interesting story premise
    -Not too short for a first release
    -Average renders
    -Weak character development
    -Unnatural dialogue/Bad writing

2.5/5

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
    Have a nice day:)