Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Godamn that was a lotta text >.<
Hm should i also post this on the Demon Roots thread?
sorry for reply after 5 months but , uh the last part happen in king dream so it happen before polca wake up in demon root ending right (after all of hers precious friends passed away except lily)?

patyos

May 3, 2020
Would love to see King Exit released in English from a talented translation team like Kagura Games or something

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
King Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 1 GB/221 MB :

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
I wanted to play it before playing demon root but there are too much graphic bug. A lot of "dark" character picture. And some times, black screen. So sorry, i will just play the prequel. Hope it will be fixed.

May 3, 2022
I wanted to play it before playing demon root but there are too much graphic bug. A lot of "dark" character picture. And some times, black screen. So sorry, i will just play the prequel. Hope it will be fixed.
I believe there is a fan patch that fixes a lot of the bugs the group that made the mtl introduced to the game, but I can't recall where the link was. Probably off the steam page for the game (the game itself is no longer on the store but there should still be links to guides and the like). And nothing fixes the bad mtl atm, so may be worth waiting anyhow.

Reactions: Ezyrn
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes