RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
However on my patreon for those interested you can get early access to the CG of Divina (newly posted) or/and become a game tester.

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I like this a lot, do you plan on updating it regularly... unlike some other game.
Unless my house is on fire or something like that I want to release a new version every one/two months max.

And for example, during the exam period if for some reason I shouldn't finish a new version however I won't wait months, I'll make multiple smaller versions and I would still post new renders on patreon.

Reactions: madhatter11

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Anything else then teasing and foot fetish? For example cunnilingus, analingus, facesitting etc.. ?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Sounds interesting but the pics looks blurry and there is something a bit weird in the game i couldn't really spot. Maybe it's how the renders blends not so well with the drawn graphics, at least on the map.

King_222

Feb 18, 2019
Warning: Windows antivirus and chrome virus detection alarm me when downloading this rar File!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same, it tripped Windows Defender so hard that Windows doesn't let you do anything about it. You can't run or whitelist it.
And, it's a recent threat (Sabsik.FT.A! from 2021). So just in case, stay safe people.
Capture1.PNG

Edit, after a quick virustotal, it seems it really does try to communicate with something, but it trips only two antiviruses.
Capture1.PNG
Just in case, I'm not willing to risk running this on my PC.

Also : Just don't blame the dev, it might not be his fault. It might be a False positive, or his PC might be infected and he's not doing this knowingly.
Anyway and for good measure : Leonelli, you might want to run a scan on your machine ;)

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Which file host are you guys downloading from? Have you tried any of the other options? If it is just one host that triggers your antivirus, then it might be an issue with that file host alone.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
It's Femdom... you HAVE an audience... an audience STARVED for new content.

Overall: So far, so good. REALLY doesn't need to be an accomplished female sorceress to make your average femdom fan want to grovel just to see what happens. For ME, one of the coolest characters introduced in a Femdom RPG was Fytte from Girl Beats a Hero CP2. Her appeal was that she was... just a librarian who was never in a fight... and even though by the time MC got to face her he was leveled up enough to defeat her without much trouble... unless MC was grinding for Levels, MC had to heal in order to not be beaten in unarmed combat. I want more of THAT type of casual, natural dominance.
From a development standpoint... it's kinda not great that the first fight is against someone claiming to be undefeated. Sets the bar kinda high. I'd rather have to get my ass routinely kicked by Selene and other random travelers to the inn, forced to serve them for a night... or potentially Game-Endingly longer... as growing pains that I, as an inferior male, need to endure in order to have any chance of completing a mission requiring me to conquer members of the superior sex.

Obvs, as long as the content is hawt and reasonably consistent, you have a fan :love:

EDIT: one other thing: Eric looks crippled in his normal standing pose, which I'm sure you recognize. Seems like the resting frame of the animation is one of the steps rather than an actual middle frame. Easily fixable. I always thought small 3D rendered icons look inferior to halfway-decent pixelart icons. 3D rendering, while not necessarily intended to be photorealistic, can produce great visuals for bigger pics and backdrops but doesn't convey well visually as small sprites and small tilesets. If it was me, I'd go the traditional pixelart route.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I got no report with Kaspersky ... Is windows defender the only one reporting a virus? I'm not really trusting windows defender that tends to make a lot of false positive, so i'm asking if any other will see something, just to run a complete scan as i played the game and might be infected if it's really a virus.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I'm loving the recent increase in femdom/footdom games. Good luck to dev! Looking forward to trying this one out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
ummmm... i kinda like the blue haired betty ...
is there any special reason it is made with RPGVXAce? I mean newer Versions of RPGMaker provide way better resolution options and better performance in general...

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
ummmm... i kinda like the blue haired betty ...
is there any special reason it is made with RPGVXAce? I mean newer Versions of RPGMaker provide way better resolution options and better performance in general...
There is no particular reason, I simply already had the codes I needed. However I also have MZ, I don't exclude to use it in the future.

Reactions: Banality
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes