TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You get that one by inviting Neve to the feast if you chose Dajrab. She doesn't like Tekrok so she refuses to go to his feast.
Hmm...then I would assume the Maply blowbang only occurs if you made all the catgirls slaves, or free, or one of those. It's not working off debt at least...what a shame.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hmm...then I would assume the Maply blowbang only occurs if you made all the catgirls slaves, or free, or one of those. It's not working off debt at least...what a shame.
You mean Elmy. I'd assume so. But I still don't know how to get it. I enslaved them on my main save, but I loaded up an earlier one and made them work instead. This allowed me to talk to her but when I invited her to the feast she said she had to work. Maybe you have to free them and then she has more free time. Haven't tried that yet.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I used rpaextractor in the past, it worked.
Now when I try to open it it just says error:too few arguments and then instantly shuts down... wtf...
Weird. Works for me. I just open the folder it's in, type cmd in address bar and then follow the instructions in the read me.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I just saw bad end scene and damn... it's fucking awesome. For me this scene alone makes this update better than whole 0.2.0 update already. I found this scene so fast like I was specially born to do this:FuckYea:
I didn't try to find other scenes because my balls can't take anymore for a while. I'm sure that after good long sleepy night I will be full of energy again :test:
BTW SABIA IS THICCCCC :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I just saw bad end scene and damn... it's fucking awesome. For me this scene alone makes this update better than whole 0.2.0 update already. I found this scene so fast like I was specially born to do this:FuckYea:
I didn't try to find other scenes because my balls can't take anymore for a while. I'm sure that after good long sleepy night I will be full of energy again :test:
BTW SABIA IS THICCCCC :FeelsGoodMan:
Yeyeye. It's so good. While I would've preferred the bar scene to have a second outcome, this more than makes up for it.
And Sabia is so perfect. Every part of her body is divine. Even her armpits during the dance scene look amazing. Don't have much of an armpit fetish, but boy would I love seeing hers get fucked. :heartcoveredeyes:
God, can't wait for more scenes like this ''bad'' end. Hopefully there will be many. Hellhounds, tentacles, minotaurs. So much to look forward to. :eazyHype:

Reactions: Anmitsu

khjkjj

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone have any tips on how to defeat the guard with 60 HP when you are going to meet Velhis? I only have 35 hp and barely do any damage to him

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone have any tips on how to defeat the guard with 60 HP when you are going to meet Velhis? I only have 35 hp and barely do any damage to him
You'll just have to grind. I had Jadk's sword, the slave armor and the cat ring and was at level 4. I just guarded until my bar filled and then hot him with criticals.
EDIT: ''Hot'' him. Yes, that's what I meant. Hehe. Clearly I can't get my mind off of Sabia's hotness. Not that I'm complaining. :D

Last edited:

Azurite

Jul 28, 2017
Can't catch the white hind for Tekrok, my Sabia is lvl 3 17/20 XP, don't know where to gain more XP, she bought everything for the festival but ... no luck. Cannot buy the hunting training since she isn't with I don't remember his name captain.

Any idea ?

angelofwar12

Dec 16, 2016
in my play though unless u craft the orc health potion before an event of hunting the white hind with a orc hunter u got lock out of getting the white hind
so craft a orc health potion then stamina potion then keep going hunting the white hind several time then u got it

Reactions: Azurite and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Can't catch the white hind for Tekrok, my Sabia is lvl 3 17/20 XP, don't know where to gain more XP, she bought everything for the festival but ... no luck. Cannot buy the hunting training since she isn't with I don't remember his name captain.

Any idea ?
Yeah, what @angelofwar12 said. There doesn't seem to be a way to catch it if the orc dude dies. So make sure you've crafted the Orc Health Potion before you trigger that scene.

Reactions: Azurite

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Plz, can someone tell me how many Bad Endings are there in total right now?
I want to hunt all of them.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
-so first you need a normal heal potion (not orcish)
- after every 3 attacks, the soldat will hit 1 hard attack that you must guard
-use your EP only for normal attacks (-2 EP), not the special ones
-if you don't have EP for normal attacks just guard
-when you are low (1-5 hp) use the potion, but don't forget the strong attack of the soldat

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
- after every 3 attacks, the soldat will hit 1 hard attack that you must guard
What? He has a pattern?
Ha. Never would've known. Guard, guard, guard, crit did as good of a job on him as anyone else. It feels good to be OP. XD

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I mean, it's explained in the combat tutorial...every time an enemy reaches 10/10 stamina, they use a powerful attack. That's the only turn you really have to guard on. You can whittle him down with Cautious Attacks, Silver Slashes, or Savage Attacks in the meantime, although building up your own stamina so you can do a critical hit is best (but cautious attacks do that either way).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I mean, it's explained in the combat tutorial...every time an enemy reaches 10/10 stamina, they use a powerful attack. That's the only turn you really have to guard on. You can whittle him down with Cautious Attacks, Silver Slashes, or Savage Attacks in the meantime, although building up your own stamina so you can do a critical hit is best (but cautious attacks do that either way).
I forgot they also had a stamina bar. Rarely pay attention to their health what with my patented no fail strategy. :p
Every time I've done cautious attacks they've done next to no damage. They're pretty much worthless. Silver Slashes and Savage Attacks aren't much better. At least guarding keeps me safe. And then my baby the crit does all the work.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes