Verizel

May 25, 2017
Hm... why I never saw any criticism on their patreon page? Like, their fans really disappointed for few last updates and time they are taking, but I cannot remember that anyone would wrote those on patreon page in comments. They deleting this, or just guys too shy to write it there? And I cannot say that patreons dont disappointed -- around a year or so ago they had a 8k+$ per month, now less than 6k$ without update, and only when it comes out some guys pledge just to have update right away...
It's just ridiculous, when FreshMulan gives update wirh 2-3 scenes with wariations and high-quality artwork every month for just 1000$, DystopianProject had like 3-4 CG per month and making 2 games at time for...3k$, and taking time only for overhaul of both games totally. I just have feeling that HreinnGames is nothing more than Milking Cow for Sierra. Min actual working, max profits

Develing

Jul 16, 2017
Actually it described in walkthrough
If you chose Recruited Catgirls or Working Catgirls: → Add Catgirl Recruits to your army

no one here

May 15, 2017
all my armor and weapons are gone and my stats are reset im playing the 5.2 update if im fucked does anyone have a 5.2 save from the start

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
could anyone help? when i try to start the game this happens.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 87, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 87, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "C:\Users\Advent\Downloads\Internet Explorer\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Advent\Downloads\Internet Explorer\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
  File "C:\Users\Advent\Downloads\Internet Explorer\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 85, in __getattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

gregary

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 4278

Overview:

After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Updated: 17-9-2018
Developer/Publisher: Hreinn Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Console Commands:

How to unlock the Console:

Download:
PC: - - - -

Mac: - - -
Thanks @recettear
Android(0.5.1):
Thanks @ZeeLazy

Extras: - - - -
Others:

Thanks to @Heliophorus for the bonus scenes, @JohnDupont for walkthrough and JDMOD and @booom313 for the android build.

View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269 View attachment 4270 View attachment 4271 View attachment 4273 View attachment 4274 View attachment 4275 View attachment 4276
Why is the android download not working?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There should appear a guy who usually protect Sierra with
1)This is not her main game
2)if you are not satisfied do better/dont play
3)You dont have rights to criticize if you dont pay 25$+ every month
4) Patreons voted for worthy long releases
Only valid defense was the last point, keyword being WORTHY releases. I would assume that the patrons chose that option so they could get long updates that took a couple hours to play through, not to let Sierra write one word a day for the game.

What they have been releasing since, like the 2 first releases, should have been monthly releases if that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The funny thing is that they picked renpy over rpgmaker to speed things up XD
Still quality wise KoD is above your average patreon game.

Reactions: lasttmp

TheHighborne

Aug 9, 2016
It has always felt as if Sierra isn't really into the whole Orc/Minotaur/Tentacle/Monsters thing, the writing of these scenes was never the strong suit of their games and I think it shows in Sabia's character development. It looks to me like this suspected lack of enthusiasm for the the core element of this project has reached a point where she has to force herself to produce content for this game. Maybe her relegating some responsibilities will help speed things up again and give her some time off the project.

Reactions: Shakira

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Only saving grace of this game is Neve, because the rest is pf.
To be honest, most of the women in this game are hot. I especially like Vehlis, Neve and Ellia. Nomo is pretty good so, women and the art in general looks amazing. I do feel like the sex has bee lacking in variety so far and sometimes Nomo just draws positions badly as in we don't get a great view e.g Neve's cunnilingus scene. I feel the same as you, other than the art, this game is lackluster at the moment.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes