TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks!

Does someone have the change log of the new stuff added with this release?
KINGDOM OF DECEPTION 0.6.0

- A full update of content: 5 new CGs with 7 unique scene variations..

- Tentacle quest: Investigate around camp to find a new series of events.

- Lake quest: A previously empty location has been filled in with a quest.

- Hellhound quest: Check out the kennels for another set of events.

- Kentark quest: Someone on the training grounds will set off another quest that will benefit all saves, but especially solo Sabia routes.

- Training quest: Keep training Sabia's troops from the new map icon, with a lot of additional content for saves on the slavery route.

- Each of the above quests includes at least one unique scene, but there are a few additional events hidden in this update that can provide new equipment or more points toward other events.

- While this update was in progress, we also took the time to make some new item icons and polish up some previous quests. You probably won't notice these unless you replay, but we always work on improving the game's overall quality.

- Though we worked on the raiding system in response to player feedback, we decided to leave this work in the background and have this update focus on new content. But the foundation is laid for developments you might see in future updates.
Hope you like the new update and do leave us feedback after you are done here in this post!

The art packs and variants for the $25+ tiers will come on a later date.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Changelog :
  • Made major modifications to the code to :
    • Allow compatibility with other versions of the game ;
    • Keep the bonus scenes separate from the rest ;
    • Facilitate installation and updates.
  • Changed the position of the Unlock and Exit buttons.
  • Removed the end message for 0.5.0.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
GALLERY UNLOCKER v0.6
(might even work for future versions, last time I made one of those, the patch worked for two versions)
This will simply unlock all scenes in the gallery for v0.6. Just paste it in your \game folder
PS: Ah, just saw the post above. :) I'll just leave this here anyway in case anyone just wants gallery unlock and no other features of the mod.
F95 automatically renames the attached file when you download it, make sure to rename it back to menus.rpy

lenon825

Jan 9, 2018
GALLERY UNLOCKER v0.6
(might even work for future versions, last time I made one of those, the patch worked for two versions)
This will simply unlock all scenes in the gallery for v0.6. Just paste it in your \game folder
PS: Ah, just saw the post above. :) I'll just leave this here anyway in case anyone just wants gallery unlock and no other features of the mod.
ive put it in the /game folder but the scenes from 0.6 are still locked how can i fix this

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
Damn im sad, the scenes in this update were so underwhelming. No submissive or whore sabia. Only lesbian content or other characters doing stuff.
Yeah, heres hoping the bonus content is a bit better later this month. At least there was a decent blowjob scene...

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone any tips on the orc battle for Maply? For some god forsaken reason Sabia starts at half her HP even though she's spent more time resting than actually doing anything. Maybe I should just unlock the gallery and ignore the rest of this "game".

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes