eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
there isn't anything to fight at the moment, but i think that the combat system feels really good and has a lot of potential with that ability binding mechanic
on the side note i wonder how are we going to regain mp?

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
I've tried all 3 prototype builds, I can't even figure out how to start the game.
Pressing E, Enter, clicking, Tab, Backspace, and Spacebar don't do anything. It stays on the "Start" screen after I close the controls menu

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
How do you guys get into the game tho. Can't even press start or am i missing sumthin.
You download one of the prototypes, extract it and run the KingdomHoles.exe file. Once inside you will see the keybindings on the screen.

I'm a goof :FacePalm:. I realised what you meant right after posting . You press spacebar when the start button appears.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Also to answer in general
The goal is to have more or less the same features as hole dweller, pregnancy, futas,
the major things id be downscaling on is

No alternate character apperances since 3D modeling them takes ages compared to sprites
Less player species swap

Also animations would probably be character/character physical build dependant during development
For example a character may have doggystyle while other doesnt

And less but more content dense varied build characters

I'll wait till there's mouse only support before I mess with this one
This is a potential Patreon, this Dev has an excellent game under his belt
Not sure if there will be mouse support sorry, i made the controls with one handed play in mind tho so you can play with one hand on your keyboard and do all the actions available comfortably asuming you have an average size hand (default bindings have you controlling the game with your left hand (a small adjustment to WASD for something like TFGH should acomodate for playing using your right hand))

Requested/Shared by DocRipper
Could i get control over the thread please ? (not actually sure who should i ask)

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I'm a lazy ass comfy couch gamer, mouse only is the only way I play, aside from duelsense controller! :LOL:
Ah yea you can play with controller and rebind buttons on it too (not sure if unity will auto detect PSX controllers tho)

there isn't anything to fight at the moment, but i think that the combat system feels really good and has a lot of potential with that ability binding mechanic
on the side note i wonder how are we going to regain mp?
Hit enemies and maybe reflecting attacks
This prototype is already better than 95% of the games posted here.
Really excited to see this project grow as I really enjoyed Hole Dweller and the freedom you had in it.
That same freedom being translated to 3D is really promising. The animations look good and the style of the models are perfectly translated from the 2D artstyle which looks superb. One thing I hope gets added is a "Point of View" mode in the future.
You can POV by double tapping the spell button "Alt" by default

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Huh. I am interested in joining the Patreon since this developer has proven that they can actually finish a game and not perpetually be stuck in development hell like so many other H game developers. Pledges are temporally closed though.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
For example a character may have doggystyle while other doesnt
*0 patrons* .... *Abandoned*..:KEK:

All characters should have basic positions.
Let there be some preferences for different characters, but character without classic doggy...:(
Dogs for everyone..wait.. doggystyle.:lepew:

Could i get control over the thread please ? (not actually sure who should i ask)
BaasB wants to keep it for himself...and his private furry party.:KEK:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MrStal0ne

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
*0 patrons* .... *Abandoned*..:KEK:

All characters should have basic positions.
Let there be some preferences for different characters, but character without classic doggy...:(
Dogs for everyone..wait.. doggystyle.:lepew:

BaasB wants to keep it for himself...and his private furry party.:KEK:
View attachment 3236502
its an example, and by during development i mean that on the final game ideally every body type would have the same poses as the others, but if a new body type gets introduced it will take a while for them to be in sync
Huh. I am interested in joining the Patreon since this developer has proven that they can actually finish a game and not perpetually be stuck in development hell like so many other H game developers. Pledges are temporally closed though.
you should wait untill the 1st release gets posted

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
its an example, and by during development i mean that on the final game ideally every body type would have the same poses as the others, but if a new body type gets introduced it will take a while for them to be in sync

you should wait untill the 1st release gets posted
Ahhh. Okay. It is understandable. Sounds good.
3D will probably be a big challenge and it seems that people are already very excited about the prototype. That doesn't happen very often.

TGG2722

Sep 27, 2023
You download one of the prototypes, extract it and run the KingdomHoles.exe file. Once inside you will see the keybindings on the screen.

I'm a goof :FacePalm:. I realised what you meant right after posting . You press spacebar when the start button appears.
I have tried that but it doesn't work for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes