Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
It seems that image was missing from the original archive. I was able to pull it from the original post. It has been added to the 2023-08 > Eng folder
i cant dl anything from that "safe and secure cloud" on 2 different browsers. does not even preview, it says 1s to download at 0.1kb/s speed and does nothing. why not use something thats old and tested or even better why not link pics directly it just couple of jpegs, png format is just insulting waste of drive space and bandwith.

Reactions: Salladz

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
i hope u printed it yourself and he is not not retarded enough to peddle printed shit. its how jm got in jail
Well, JM is chinese and KingB is Korean and from what I understand JMs stuck in the commie section of china given his use of simplified chinese instead of traditional, so unless Korea has some fucked up similar "decency laws" I'm not aware of that can land you in a chinese re-education gulag he should be fine.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
Well, JM is chinese and KingB is Korean and from what I understand JMs stuck in the commie section of china given his use of simplified chinese instead of traditional, so unless Korea has some fucked up similar "decency laws" I'm not aware of that can land you in a chinese re-education gulag he should be fine.
i would be more scared in korea tbh. its way more woke and infilitrated by globohomo nazis. jm would be fine if he didnt touched military subject i think (and didnt peddle prints), they dont care much about all the vaginas rights trash there/china.

korea is like hyper kuked. its like canada/australia level kuked. they could probably jail him for hate speech if he said he dont like ugly lesbians quartering adopted male children cause they remind them they will never be able to enjoy being raped.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
i would be more scared in korea tbh. its way more woke and infilitrated by globohomo nazis. jm would be fine if he didnt touched military subject i think (and didnt peddle prints), they dont care much about all the vaginas rights trash there/china.

korea is like hyper kuked. its like canada/australia level kuked. they could probably jail him for hate speech if he said he dont like ugly lesbians quartering adopted male children cause they remind them they will never be able to enjoy being raped.
What the hell? why i don't heard any of this? i thought they are very racist and dont care about anything

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
anyway, i uploaded bunch of vids of my fuckmeat follower for skyrim im developing.
i made the char way before kingbang did his thing, but its very similiar in many aspects to his freyja cocksleeve. i do admit tho he inspired me to make more thicc, thigh muslced body meshes variants.

adr mark tat muscle legs p1.jpg

mod will contain plenty of maledom stuff, for hetero male players only. it will have lot of guro stuff as well like mutilation, skinning etc, mammoth tusk impalement, insult/degradation system, advanced whipping system, adjustable tats that are removable with acid spell and so on.

for now i uploaded some of the softcore bits/functionality with plenty of dirty talking. its not released yet (possibly will never be if there will be no donations i will see )just preview of wip.

preview vids;

link to MOFF (Mangum Opus Fuckmeat Follower) mod thread on faggotslab, i mean trannieslab, i mean futalab, i mean kukslab.
sorry, i meant loverslab.

Reactions: IMVSRL