• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Well, his Twitter account (which I believe had a link to pretty much his entire archive) is gone... It also appears that any MEGA link from his Kemono page is gone as well... Is the collection here on F95Zone up to date?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Well, his Twitter account (which I believe had a link to pretty much his entire archive) is gone... It also appears that any MEGA link from his Kemono page is gone as well... Is the collection here on F95Zone up to date?
Well that's fuckin disappointing. Patreon and discord are gone too. I was really looking forward to that Jill animation

Edit: Patreon is back up but nothing new for 3 months. They made an oopsie with the archive link but unfortunately the link is dead. Definitely just waiting to get scrubbed by patreon's system

Edit: They are back apparently and seems to act like nothing happened

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know the situation on their retirement but it looks like they still have some motivation to keep making smut