VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread Tales [0.1] [Inkalicious]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Cool, but abandoned already?
---
ahh, I just read past the release post on the OP, now I get it. Well thanks for sharing it. Inkalicious really has a talent for these lewd tales. Too bad he doesn't have the time to keep going.

Last edited:

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for sharing this. Inkalicious produced some really high quality content and I bet a lot of people here would easily give up half the roster of games on the site to get more of that. This feels like finding deleted scenes on a DVD of your favourite movie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordXamon and rf96

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
About 90% of our users have no idea of how to use the site.
Well there's not being able to use the site and then there's not being able to even read lol
Thanks for the share, it was short but sweet, I found the masterpiece that is Redburns because of this post and am now sad it will never be completed, damn you. :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Well there's not being able to use the site and then there's not being able to even read lol
Thanks for the share, it was short but sweet, I found the masterpiece that is Redburns because of this post and am now sad it will never be completed, damn you. :KEK:
I wish devs could write sex scenes like inkalicious. Most show renders and just write a few lines "oh yeah" "ah" "you like that?" and done.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for sharing this. Inkalicious produced some really high quality content and I bet a lot of people here would easily give up half the roster of games on the site to get more of that. This feels like finding deleted scenes on a DVD of your favourite movie.
Exactly the feeling I had when finding this after four years.

Reactions: Feyd

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Man, really? It was barely uploaded yesterday, how can it already be abandoned?

I have not read the previous comments but if this is really not an error I have 2 theories:
The first time the dev was overwhelmed by a horde of idiots who criticized him endlessly and left him (if that's the case, fuck the haters).

and the 2 that the project was not really ready and decided to abandon it for now.

Whatever the reason, I hope it comes back it looks interesting.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Man, really? It was barely uploaded yesterday, how can it already be abandoned?

I have not read the previous comments but if this is really not an error I have 2 theories:
The first time the dev was overwhelmed by a horde of idiots who criticized him endlessly and left him (if that's the case, fuck the haters).

and the 2 that the project was not really ready and decided to abandon it for now.

Whatever the reason, I hope it comes back it looks interesting.
you should have read the first two posts

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
you should have read the first two posts
Thanks man, I generally don't read comments much anymore, this site has become very toxic for the least bit, but I appreciate you posting it, at least for the memory.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
So this has become basically a memorial service for The Redburns.

One of probably less than ten genuinely well-written things that ever found their way onto this site.

Hope he's still creating something, man had a real talent for character writing.

Reactions: rf96
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes