3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LovebyteLabs

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2023
If there any future updates here are some things in my opinion that would be a nice addition to the game. #1 be able to chose a different dick like a horse, werewolf, red demon, robot, and brown to dark skin tone. ( something similar to what creambee does with their games). #2 outfits and accessories. #3 diferent moans.
Thanks for playing King_blu! We're looking to implement all those features in future games, so stay tuned!

Beaupere

Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! It is our first game so we were still experimenting, but we hear you! In our next game "Training With Harley" we'll be doing full body animations! Stay tuned!
TBH it's nice to see a dev open to suggestion , of course if i may add a little caution you should always do what you whant , keep the projects fun and interresting for your team before anything else or you risk to lose interest and end up in the evergrowing graveyard of abandonned games and you should not try to implement every suggestions made to not be overwelmed , it's always better to have a nice polished game with a few characters/features than a mess of 74 alf finished features on a bloaded never finished game.

And i'm looking forward your next game, especially if you choose to use more DC characters than HQ, may i interest you in a teen titan Raven ? just a suggestion based on my childhood chrush of course ;)

Reactions: LovebyteLabs

JustSomeRandoo

May 7, 2023
No, sorry, I meant that we're working on a brand new, longer title, separate from this one.
I think you're getting ahead of yourself and should have spent more time on this game. It just feels unfinished and rushed. After playing it I can say I'm not really interested on what you have planned next.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes