Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
1357.png
Overview:
13 players are locked inside an abandoned building, each with a PDA representing a playing card from A to K and a collar device set around their necks. Each of the 13 PDAs correspond to a different set of objectives, and if a player doesn't fulfill their PDA's objectives in 72 hours, their collar will explode.
No one knows who has which PDA, and players are at a disadvantage if they proceed alone. But in this deadly game filled with mistrust and paranoia, who can you trust ... ?​

Original title: キラークイーン
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Updated: 2014-10-12
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: No / Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

_001.jpg eva001.jpg eva007.jpg eva014e.jpg eva019c.jpg eva021.jpg evb006.jpg evd003.jpg hsa002a.jpg hsb003a.jpg hsc002e.jpg hse004d.jpg

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just a cute Moe VN - with violence. ;)

Important:
Start the game from KillerQueen.exe in folder KillerQueen-en.
Do not move the files into the main directory.

– The game saves location is in C:\ProgramData\Killer Queen English(hidden folder).
– The Ero Content is turned off by default.
You can turn it on at the bottom of the option menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Had anyone played both old and this version? What is different? I remember playing the old one without the black haired girl and with muuuuch less sexual content (like one scene?).

Edit: Actually don't even know which girl was or wasn't in the game. Just remember that

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
Had anyone played both old and this version? What is different? I remember playing the old one without the black haired girl and with muuuuch less sexual content (like one scene?).

Edit: Actually don't even know which girl was or wasn't in the game. Just remember that
I wiped the old version off my drive a few days ago and this one looks a bit different just from the posted images.
the old one just had 2 versions and sex scenes whereas this looks to have 3. the girls look different too.
other than that I cant help further sorry

Reactions: Cpt.Briggs

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
This is a Visual Novel or a Kinetic Novel? Last night I played this game for hous and didn't saw ONE choice to make or even a H-scene (and I turned the Ero option on)...

Sandra963

Jun 9, 2017
This is a Visual Novel or a Kinetic Novel? Last night I played this game for hous and didn't saw ONE choice to make or even a H-scene (and I turned the Ero option on)...
It is a kinetic novel. It has 2 separate stories and a few h scenes from what i remember.

Aug 16, 2017
yeah the original was choiceless and after first read through the 2nd went with a different storyline and love interest.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well this was a nice little heartwarming story.

Ten outta ten would rate again.

If we're talking smut, zero outta ten.

Reactions: ponyguy

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
so, there are only 2 episodes, where are the Nagisa,Reika,Karin Scenes shown in the screenshot?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes