• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Yun4068

Nov 22, 2022
anyone knows why i couldnot use the skill ''ragnarok''?my character already max out lv99,i was able to use it before i move my save file from 1.07 ver to 1.12b.There was a strange debuff i couldnt remove it even i use the buff remover from my priest teammate.

Ratsnake

Feb 28, 2024
Does ANYBODY have a complete map? I'm going insane trying to find certain areas in the wiki, because it doesn't show entrances. Maybe new areas were added in, and I have an older version? Please, please, I need answers.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017

Link is here.

Enjoy. Just made an update today.
Not sure why but when I used your mod it just made my game blackscreen. I started a new game but couldn't see anything. Although I can apparently "move" but its only a blackscreen.

Mar 22, 2023
Not sure why but when I used your mod it just made my game blackscreen. I started a new game but couldn't see anything. Although I can apparently "move" but its only a blackscreen.
You're modding the wrong version of the game, or you're just doing it wrong.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
You're modding the wrong version of the game, or you're just doing it wrong.
Pretty sure I've done it correctly.. I just replaced every file that it wanted it to replace. As for the version.. I am not sure as I only downloaded the version which is 23.08.24

Bruhhmoment0321

Jan 30, 2023
does anyone know how to do the lvl 30 desert tribe achievement and the undiscovered city below the dimir coast village achievement?
I circled the whole desert 5 times already and even combed the forest, ice area, dragonicle tower, the sea, the two postgame area (the lava and the forest with amputated girls) my companions are at 1+136/144.
Im still missing a lot.

Also random encounters at the desert is atrocious.