RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
Yep.
Mod should not! be installed on the newest version of the game of course.
You'll revert it by trying to, and won't see any new content. Of course that means no translation of the newest content either.

You'll have to rely on MTool for that.
what version should i use for your MTL+MOD?
I tried ver 1.1 and 1.07x (OP) version, both didn't work

Mar 22, 2023
what version should i use for your MTL+MOD?
I tried ver 1.1 and 1.07x (OP) version, both didn't work
I don't know what the Dev is doing naming his newest version 1.1b,
but the version I modded was 1.12.

It's an MTL+MOD.

It will not work with the newest version and even if by some miracle it does, it'll just revert the game back to the old version so just don't. If you want the new content just play the new version with MTool.

Mar 22, 2023
What does this mean? I lost the option to watch the sex after I beat an enemy, anyone know why?

View attachment 2987411
That's random battle protection.
Yeah, the game barely tells you anything.

If you lost the option to watch sex after you beat the enemy, it's probably because you turned the setting off by accident. I think it auto-turns itself back on if you go to sleep cause it's a maledom rape game after all. Can't have you turning that off.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020

If you lost the option to watch sex after you beat the enemy, it's probably because you turned the setting off by accident. I think it auto-turns itself back on if you go to sleep cause it's a maledom rape game after all. Can't have you turning that off.
It didnt fix it... I tried the settings and nothing :cry:
Had 20+ hours on it, decided to just restart...

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
After finding some obscure JP guides, I finally found the strongest team comp:

1697174900333.png

• Meguri is the only damage dealer in the team. Use AOE skills to wipe the enemy while keeping the party's health high at the same time with the 2 actions per turn.
  • Heretic does nothing but spam Seal on enemies to force them to use basic attacks only. And yes, her Seal skill penetrates enemies with Seal resistance, that's why it's OP.
  • Kuu is to use Maou Dominion skill to reduce MP usage for the whole team, and resupply them with her own MP when necessary. She must equip gears that greatly increase her max MP and MP regen.
  • Freezing Sheep is to spam her absurdly powerful barrier skill to protect the team, and spam the sleep skill when the enemies fail to penetrate her barrier. Some enemies may resist it but never be fully immune to it.
1697175286690.png

• Craft The Mametaro Special sword from the starting map (lv 5). It will allow 2 actions per turn. Also equip Double Badge so you can equip 2 swords at the same time
1697175397760.png

• As for Kuu, equip her with MP regen gears. They are available at the Hidden Shrine, at the end of Champion's Trial.
  • For the rest of the team, just equip gears with high defense and instant-death protection.

Website for reference stuff: and

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabbagelord
Mar 22, 2023
After finding some obscure JP guides, I finally found the strongest team comp:

View attachment 3001897

• Meguri is the only damage dealer in the team. Use AOE skills to wipe the enemy while keeping the party's health high at the same time with the 2 actions per turn.
  • Heretic does nothing but spam Seal on enemies to force them to use basic attacks only. And yes, her Seal skill penetrates enemies with Seal resistance, that's why it's OP.
  • Kuu is to use Maou Dominion skill to reduce MP usage for the whole team, and resupply them with her own MP when necessary. She must equip gears that greatly increase her max MP and MP regen.
  • Freezing Sheep is to spam her absurdly powerful barrier skill to protect the team, and spam the sleep skill when the enemies fail to penetrate her barrier. Some enemies may resist it but never be fully immune to it.
View attachment 3001902

• Craft The Mametaro Special sword from the starting map (lv 5). It will allow 2 actions per turn. Also equip Double Badge so you can equip 2 swords at the same time
View attachment 3001905

• As for Kuu, equip her with MP regen gears. They are available at the Hidden Shrine, at the end of Champion's Trial.
  • For the rest of the team, just equip gears with high defense and instant-death protection.

Website for reference stuff:
No Curse Protection or high venom protection then?

Also yeah, Meguri's by far the best attacker in the game... by like... a lot.

Reactions: boboverlord

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
No Curse Protection or high venom protection then?

Also yeah, Meguri's by far the best attacker in the game... by like... a lot.
Can swap to different status ailment protections when needed since most gears (aside from Meguri's) are mostly defensive-oriented, like zero Atk and Mag consideration whatsoever. However, Heretic can also heal both Curse and Venom so they aren't deadly on the spot. In fact, 3 of the entire team can cure ailments and revive if the situation needs be.

If you ask me, Kuu is the dead-weight of the team if other team members' MP regen is much more self-sufficient. But most MP regen gears are detrimental to defensive stats so I can't get rid of her now.

Not sure if there is any replacement for Meguri yet? Rank G4 chars are not as strong as Meguri so far (but they generally consume less MP), while G5 chars seem to have penalty on their MP consumption. On the other hand, my team comp above requires G3 rank and less (we even use G1 here), so it's much faster to get the team online for new players.

Another thing I like about this comp is the anti-attrition - you regenerate more MP the longer you fight especially with the help of Sleep on enemies so you get extra free turns.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I found a hilarious one-turn-kill comp focusing on continuous basic attacks

1697283218769.png
1697283257685.png

• This comp makes use of both Windcaller, which makes a single basic attack hits all enemies at once, and Mametaru Special, which adds 1 extra action
  • This comp also uses Dog's "Shadow Dog" skill, which adds 3 extra basic attacks at the first turn of the combat (in exchange of not being able to control the buffed unit, also this skill must be activated OUTSIDE of combat), and Nyanrider's "Ride Attack" skill, which adds 3 extra basic attacks in one turn (will activate before any basic attack).
  • Dog can also buff the attacker with Battle Boost (which further buffs basic attacks) in the first turn.
  • The result? The attacker will use basic attack 16 times PER enemy. I don't know which skill adds extra actions additively or multiplicatively, but in total the number of the basic attack is 16, from the real tests.
  • Oh, but you will get royally fucked if the enemies still survive somehow, since this comp is weak after the alpha strike is finished.
  • I tested this comp on Warrior, who has a rather low ATK stat, so against enemies with high DEF, she is rather useless... All in all, this comp is fun, but not all-round OP like the previous comp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabbagelord

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020

The shit hapend again on my new save... This is my save, can someone tell me why it happens?

Last edited:

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
I tried opening your save and it shows error straight away

View attachment 3007868
I think i get it now. I dont have any BP boosters. I dont even know what it is but it is used when i fuck a monster girl.
On my main safe,i have 0 and on this i have 36.

How do i get more?

-Edit. No, that wasn't it... Dont know whats going on... Here is my full save incase that works better, Im using 1.1 b from Kimochi.info

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I think i get it now. I dont have any BP boosters. I dont even know what it is but it is used when i fuck a monster girl.
On my main safe,i have 0 and on this i have 36.

How do i get more?

-Edit. No, that wasn't it... Dont know whats going on... Here is my full save incase that works better, Im using 1.1 b from Kimochi.info
You are using the version different from the rest of us. The MTL is working on the version 1.12 only.

Btw where do you get Meguri and Kuuuu? are they ur daughters?
Check the conditions on how to get new companions here:

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
You are using the version different from the rest of us. The MTL is working on the version 1.12 only.

Check the conditions on how to get new companions here:
I see, where can I get this 1,12 update? Is it newer or older than 1,1b? I was using mtool for 1,1b since I thought it was a newer update. Appreciate the help since I'm new to this stuff

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
I see, where can I get this 1,12 update? Is it newer or older than 1,1b? I was using mtool for 1,1b since I thought it was a newer update. Appreciate the help since I'm new to this stuff
Older than 1.1b. You can find it in sukebei.nyaa.si
No one is willing to do MTL on the newer version.

Reactions: MadMan691337

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Older than 1.1b. You can find it in sukebei.nyaa.si
No one is willing to do MTL on the newer version.
On that site the version was 1.07 and it used Torrent, unless I searched it wrong. Could you share your game version 1.12 here?

Edit - Nvm, found it on page 13 :)

Last edited: