VN Ren'Py Abandoned Khoxgrow Island [v0.0.3] [Dongers Productions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so. giant assed female furries raping/dominating smaller human males.
sometimes in filthy environment. often killing the male.

... how much of that is in the game? because some of those are a deal breaker?
edit: ok currently it is just the one scene.
you meet foxgirl. flirt. suddenly in the last moment you are forced to refuse despite having chosen all the "i want to fuck you" options before that. so that she can forcefully ravage you. the sex scene plays (excellent and animated) and it is over.
so... need more versions before we can really judge it

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffry7977

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
more a demo than a first release, but it's nice enough-
Some dialogue feels a little too on-the-nose, perhaps

Reactions: mrttao

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
The dialogue is kinda funny so that's a plus, but her breasts... don't really look like there attached to her

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ooph straight furry game again, but my god the tits on that one lol. I feel more like laughing then fapping. Oh well still nice to see the genre get love it even has a human MC it seems, here is hopping more are inspired I know if I could draw I would defiantly work on one. Daz don't work too great for furry sigh...

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Ooph straight furry game again, but my god the tits on that one lol. I feel more like laughing then fapping. Oh well still nice to see the genre get love it even has a human MC it seems, here is hopping more are inspired I know if I could draw I would defiantly work on one. Daz don't work too great for furry sigh...
Rare gem indeed, straight furry games are fucking rare im not kidding. Same with the old bastard NTR games fucking rare, good games are always rare shit, here we go again me preaching the gamer life :KEK:.

Reactions: Jeeery

Pixelwave

Apr 27, 2021
Whenever I click on the game to open it the game doesn't start. Anyone else having this problem and knows how to fix it?

Elotrix

Aug 21, 2020
Have been scanning it with virus total, and it showed me that it's a trojan. False alarm?

Mlzaoi

Jun 8, 2021
Have been scanning it with virus total, and it showed me that it's a trojan. False alarm?
I think the download file comes straight from the dev's patreon, since the dev's website download link says "Coming Soon." So, unless the dev hates his supporters, it should be false. But, hey who knows?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
can you link to the virustotal result? here is mine. looks clean

edit: so... virustotal thinks this is literally the same file as another renpy game. because they basically use the same exe file. this is funny.

Last edited:

Elotrix

Aug 21, 2020
can you link to the virustotal result? here is mine. looks clean
Sadly, I don't have the results anymore, but what I can tell you is that 2 anti-viruses showed me that it's a Trojan. By the way, that's a different file/game you scanned.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
again? the last 5 I checked were futa. This is a breath of fresh air
What Dungeons and Passions, its all furry, but straight no futa at least yet. Lust Spin is new, no vaginal tag yet, didn't look at it in detail yet. Kemo-Ero came out last week sorely disappointed in that one. Also Hole Dweller constantly updating, and other usuals like Princess and Conquest far from new. Only ones I saw with futa content with male protag and furry tags were little older on the list and nazi related games I stayed the hell away from lol

I mean there is way more big tittie milf games coming out but that is the norm sigh. But Now there is like 3 actually watch who have straight furry, and its just furry as in not a girl has cat ears lol. Into the Wild I very much like, waiting for episode 8 of that one for sure, Dungeons and Passions I gonna keep eye out hopping I can get that bunny from the guild at some point, and hoping one day to see Love and First Tail get a vaginal tage one of these updates.

But yeah straight games with non furry defiantly way way more, shit more straight with futa in mix then straight furry to look forward to lol Last great one I saw finished was MLP themed and I an not even into that stuff, but damn that game was well made.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sadly, I don't have the results anymore, but what I can tell you is that 2 anti-viruses showed me that it's a Trojan. By the way, that's a different file/game you scanned.
Virustotal identified my file (the exe for this game) as the exe for another game because they are both renpy. And probably have identical sized icon or something.

Also. I originally scanned the 64bit, I tried the 32bit exe and this one was detected as being sus by 4 out of 65...
but honestly those antivirus programs sound like a joke,as is their ruling.
also it again thought it was another renpy game. this time one called mindrite

either way, its not actually scanning the file I upload, its misidentifying it as a copy of another completely different file. And I can tell it is a misidentification based on the simple fact that those exe's have different icons embedded in them. so they can't be the same file. If I am not mistaken the different icons and filename is literally the only difference between those renpy exe files. with the different game payload going in the /game/ subdirectory.

it is weird though how thoroughly they are colliding on the virustotal detection mechanism. it actually performs multiple diferent hashes.
edit: ok. I checked the hashes myself and somehow it matches on md5, sha1, and sha256. quite baffling.

Last edited:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Hmm so far an interesting take, lets hope as the story and game pans out more great thing come.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote