4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
NEW VERSION 10.2 is up.
Fixes:
- Resolved crashing when talking to a Rinet in the library.
- Resolved the crashing when caugh fire (Hellhound bug and White Lion's...)
- Brute Fix uses only MP and HP, no AP. (Because really, how the hell would you use it outside fights? Changing AP modes only for that is bad game design...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkthrough: I will post one this month... Maybe.

grandefarao: Lauren is still to tied to the Branch. But your choices in the test will be
very, VERY important to Lauren's future.
Tha March of Truth? Yeah, there is no way to win that... BUT what you choose to say to
the "most holy" is important.

Spiderwig: There are softwares online that do that. Put on google RPG maker save
editor. But I will not be responsible if you mess up some variables.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
There is a bug Failed to load: img/animations/Firetest.png
When I clicked Retry I got another Error Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
View attachment 34990
I also got this when was past this section in the village where I met Thor but dummy me forgot to save after teh prolouge
i had this problem if you make a staff of stun in shop of village and learn how use it in banquet party in shop u can use that in items when battle with that werewolf(or anything it is,only can use that item in first row of formation) and finish quickly before bug appearing
now i have a same problem in quest of bounty kill hellhoud dog and after one or two attack it crash.
what do i do?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
NEW VERSION 10.2 is up.
Fixes:
- Resolved crashing when talking to a Rinet in the library.
- Resolved the crashing when caugh fire (Hellhound bug and White Lion's...)
- Brute Fix uses only MP and HP, no AP. (Because really, how the hell would you use it outside fights? Changing AP modes only for that is bad game design...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkthrough: I will post one this month... Maybe.

grandefarao: Lauren is still to tied to the Branch. But your choices in the test will be
very, VERY important to Lauren's future.
Tha March of Truth? Yeah, there is no way to win that... BUT what you choose to say to
the "most holy" is important.

Spiderwig: There are softwares online that do that. Put on google RPG maker save
editor. But I will not be responsible if you mess up some variables.
can you fuck the sister in this game?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i had this problem if you make a staff of stun in shop of village and learn how use it in banquet party in shop u can use that in items when battle with that werewolf(or anything it is,only can use that item in first row of formation) and finish quickly before bug appearing
now i have a same problem in quest of bounty kill hellhoud dog and after one or two attack it crash.
what do i do?
just a few posts up there is the answer with the image file that is a series of flame images I havnt tried the fix but think that it is #74 as well there is a fixed version but as of the time I typed this had not been put up for download here

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Seems to be stuck after defeating the 'hellhound' keep being told that I need to search something but I am coming up clueless as there is no path that I am seeing or anything that is standing out as 'Hey search here'

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
this problem
Seems to be stuck after defeating the 'hellhound' keep being told that I need to search something but I am coming up clueless as there is no path that I am seeing or anything that is standing out as 'Hey search here'
same here man i stuck in that area too with no clue.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
this problem

same here man i stuck in that area too with no clue.
there is a place that has a rock at the far right near the tree line that you can barely see it is to the right of it that you need to basicaly find the right spot to 'search' with enter

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
there is a place that has a rock at the far right near the tree line that you can barely see it is to the right of it that you need to basicaly find the right spot to 'search' with enter
do you mean that rock hidden under tree i went several time near it but didn't trigger anything but i try hope will work
thx

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
do you mean that rock hidden under tree i went several time near it but didn't trigger anything but i try hope will work
thx
yes try more to the right on the bottom row almost in that corner if remembering correctly it 'is' in that general location

Edit: Mega link is down for Windows

Reactions: rkymand

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
i
yes try more to the right on the bottom row almost in that corner if remembering correctly it 'is' in that general location

Edit: Mega link is down for Windows
its worked now can you tell where is exactly thor house in village i go to the all house but can't find it.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@StalkerRoguen, my man. Animation PNG is missing again for "DIANA ATTACK!" skill, it's called "Explosion2", i presume. So, yeah...
And game CPU hungry as shit, though. My laptop is throttling like a motherfucker.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
@!$#@%, there is always something missing.

Here is the audio... Drag it to the audio/SE and it should be resolved.

I guess the custom sprites and all that plugins must take a toll...

PS: I fixed it on the game now, but I will refrain from exporting another version for a while... Let's wait for other issues to surface... -.-

Reactions: Burt
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes