5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
KGOvipositors is a 3D artist who makes medium-length and long animations of characters from video games, such as: Resident evil, The Witcher, Bioshock, Overwatch, Harry Potter, Tomb Raider, etc. As his name implies, he almost exclusively focuses on facehuggers and other similar monsters laying eggs into female orifices.​

Updated: 2023-07-27
Artist: KGOvipositors - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p mostly
Length: 160 animations (3:37:38)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2023-08-08)
Download:
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
Part 4: - - -
Part 5: - - -
Part 6: - - -
Compressed: - -

vlcsnap-00001.jpg vlcsnap-00002.jpg vlcsnap-00003.jpg vlcsnap-00004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Imagine being so attached to a dying platform you limit your creativity and reach of your product. There is like 500 futa creators... Wonder what they do when Patreon decides its also against their "rules".
Yeah it's dumb. KG has a subscribestar as well and other creators use patreon to release their more vanilla content while using other platforms to release their other stuff. I don't get why KG couldn't do the same.

I think patreon doesn't really care all that much, in fact they seem willing to change their minds as seen when SlipperyT got their patreon suspended for having dragon sex planned in their upcoming animation but then they talked to Patreon and they were like "eh I guess it's alright" so now the dragon sex scene is back on the table. It seems to me like some creators don't even bother to dispute problems if patreon marks them by mistake.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Oh by the way, KG said on twitter that they'll no longer make facehugger and alien content in the future because of patreon rules or whatever. From now it's futanari only. Sad days :cry:
It's not futa, it's still oviposition, and it's still mostly alien women who use the ovipositors, theres just no facehuggers or xenomorphs because apparently patreon told him xenomorphs are too close to beasts so they consider them bestiality.
Still, patreon can suck on a lemon.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It's not futa, it's still oviposition

This is KG's latest video on rule34video, a futa fucking Tracer.
To be honest I don't really care about the oviposition part of the video. I watched KG's stuff because of the facehuggers specifically, not because of the egg implantation.

it's still mostly alien women who use the ovipositors
I don't want "mostly alien women", I watched KG because of the facehuggers

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Imagine being so attached to a dying platform you limit your creativity and reach of your product. There is like 500 futa creators... Wonder what they do when Patreon decides its also against their "rules".
This is NOT futa, it's OVIPOSITORS. See, his main kink was always egg-laying, facehuggers were the vehicle for it. Although I'm still sad there will be no more.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yeah it's dumb. KG has a subscribestar as well and other creators use patreon to release their more vanilla content while using other platforms to release their other stuff. I don't get why KG couldn't do the same.

I think patreon doesn't really care all that much, in fact they seem willing to change their minds as seen when SlipperyT got their patreon suspended for having dragon sex planned in their upcoming animation but then they talked to Patreon and they were like "eh I guess it's alright" so now the dragon sex scene is back on the table. It seems to me like some creators don't even bother to dispute problems if patreon marks them by mistake.
I asked him about it as a patron. I suggested subscribestar. He said he has some sort of deal with patreon, like a promotion deal maybe or something, which means they'll check his social media if he's not trying to sneakily release content non-conforming to the agreement. And they specifically complained about fhs and xenos as being "bestiality". And supposedly this deal will allow him to make more content more often or something.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I asked him about it as a patron. I suggested subscribestar. He said he has some sort of deal with patreon, like a promotion deal maybe or something, which means they'll check his social media if he's not trying to sneakily release content non-conforming to the agreement. And they specifically complained about fhs and xenos as being "bestiality". And supposedly this deal will allow him to make more content more often or something.
Aliens are bestiality now wow.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote