Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If people add their names it's their risk, but having f95zone on it doesn't really matter. If a dev was to have issue with that the only thing he could do is send an email saying for us to stop doing it, and we wouldn't comply just like we don't comply with dmca.
You make us sound like pirates.

Oh, wait.

I highly recommend you not add your or F95zone's name to the file. Doing so could imply authorship/ownership/official distributor.
To play devil's advocate here ..... we are thieving bastards so I can't see it mattering too much.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What will her choices make her become. Is that a trick question?

A surgeon?

Maybe a well respected author?

An engineer?

Maybe a career as a scientist?

No...

None of the above?

We'll go with whore then, right.

Wishfull

Aug 27, 2017
Review:

Story 2/10: Written in a language called engrish, it's a tale wrote by a guy who got bored of his own work a wanted to put as many nudes a possible in the smallest time frame. Basically is just a preview of a former slut that moves to a new town with her family to be, guess what?, a slut :D. (who knows, it might improve)

Art 4,5/10: Standard daz models that will get the usual 6/10 but the posing is weird more times than not and the rpgmaker characters don't corrispond to the 3d ones (kendra, for example, is a dude in an heavy elven armor :D )

overall 3/10: still a long way to go before it become something that resemble a game. Right now seems like something that came out a 16 years old that spend 10 hours a day with the dick in his hand.
My hope is that the developer polish his work and prove me wrong but for now:

View attachment 15434 PandaKick of dissaproval[/QUOTE

If you had been one of those that visit my site.. you would known that english aint my main language.. sorry for that..
and thanx for that.. and it also says on my profile that I'm new at this.. so this is the first attempt.. so I hope to become better... (really want to see your work once) I learn as I progress..
16 year old guy? You think your funny with that? I actualy think you are the 12 year old minded idiot..
I'm actualy 29 and the other gender that I have my belives that you never seen before...
maybe on a computer screen.. but not in real life ;)
thanx for that beautifull review and this was mine to you ;)
I'm ok that ppl say what they dont like or not.. but acting like a asshole? why?
critism is ok.. but do it in a way that the creators can learn from it.. not just to spread shit..
(and maybe the quality would been better if ppl from these sites that steals games would actualy support the creators abit more the 3d models could be abit better... )
have nice sunday :)

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
What will her choices make her become. Is that a trick question?

A surgeon?
Maybe a well respected author?
An engineer?
Maybe a career as a scientist?
No...
None of the above?
We'll go with whore then, right.
Did she start college at 12? Seems to me if shes 18 and finishing her last year, the only choice would be whore.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Did she start college at 12? Seems to me if shes 18 and finishing her last year, the only choice would be whore.
The creator is from scandinavia, according to the patreon description, and the game description says last year of school.
The school system is a little bit different in scandinavia than in the US.
Where i'm from (Germany) 18 would be the correct age to start the last year of school, before potentially joining university at the age of 19 or starting your career in whatever you want to do.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Hey...
As some have noticed already... I've not added voice to this update..

I've explained it in a earlier post.. With support and time...

There will be some voice in the updates in the future.. but that will be after what the time alows me.. if I get more support I will ofcourse add more of it into the game again and use more time on it..

but for now..

here's the Public release of Kendra's world v0.2 :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Not much content still after this update, but I really like the ideas put in so far. Artwork for the scene when she flashes her pussy at the old man would be apreciated. I hope you put in more exhibitionism / forced and accidental exposure stuff. Keep it going! Thanks!

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Not much content still after this update, but I really like the ideas put in so far. Artwork for the scene when she flashes her pussy at the old man would be apreciated. I hope you put in more exhibitionism / forced and accidental exposure stuff. Keep it going! Thanks!
Hey.. I know it's not the biggest of updates.. but maybe in the future I will put in more content.. (it's abit with the support/motivation I got atm..) same thing as the voice part.. I will put more time into it if it shown more that it's liked.. just the part With liking and writing on the patron profile helps.. makes me see that more ppl likes it..
atm I've had more ppl complaining about the game and some actualy told me to stop what I was doing (that was not so motivating.. weird right? ^^) support me the way you can and I will be really happy :) (demoness)
and thank you :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I've never come up with a game so far, so who am I to discourage you? Of course you could flesh out your ideas a bit, and so far there there is not much room for character progression. Then again a slutty bombshell being thrown in various adventures - why complain? Don't get critics get you down, the game is at an early state. Good luck!

Reactions: blastwave2k

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey.. I know it's not the biggest of updates.. but maybe in the future I will put in more content.. (it's abit with the support/motivation I got atm..) same thing as the voice part.. I will put more time into it if it shown more that it's liked.. just the part With liking and writing on the patron profile helps.. makes me see that more ppl likes it..
atm I've had more ppl complaining about the game and some actualy told me to stop what I was doing (that was not so motivating.. weird right? ^^) support me the way you can and I will be really happy :) (demoness)
Hi @Mimz (demoness). I read in your patreon's page that you ain't gonna run away. And I'm glad for it. Please keep development your idea and don't care of complains. The game still is in his earlies and if you keep periodical releases you're going to win more supporters than heaters.

And PM someone of the staff to label you Game Developer.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hi @Mimz (demoness). I read in your patreon's page that you ain't gonna run away. And I'm glad for it. Please keep development your idea and don't care of complains. The game still is in his earlies and if you keep periodical releases you're going to win more supporters than heaters.

And PM someone of the staff to label you Game Developer.
How do I know who is the staff? Label? You mean like getting a link to my patreon on it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
How do I know who is the staff? Label? You mean like getting a link to my patreon on it?
An example of a member
Pepe.jpg
The main page shows who is online.
And an example of a Game Developer
Dev.jpg

M

MantisK

It takes a few updates of a game to build trust. Be patient. The game is interesting and with good planning and layout it will grow. Name some random character Eric, that helps...but seriously, around 0.4 people start paying attention, lots of games never pass 0.1.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well not Eric that name has some stigma to it from BigBrother, Steve works tho. That a solid generic douchebag worthy name.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes