• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
the new update didn't work for me at all, crashes as always at the same place....
I have now deeinstalled it and will look again sometime perhaps then the bugs were fixed.

-.-

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mimz

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Here is the android port of Kendra's World 0.6 update2 big thanx to the66 that makes this possible!!! :)

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Ok.. I'm trying to go thru the bugs/errors in the game.. but this would be alot easier for me.. I made a chat on my discord channel called bugs for kendra's world.. so please join me there.. and Write the bugs in there :) will be easier for me to go thru them all then :)

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Temporary help for those that got problems when they pet or dident pet the dog.. save file

crave

May 1, 2017
So is there any real difference to the story if I pick different options in the dialogue?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Latest update has an issue where instead of going to visit the dorm, you go to the beach instead which in turn causes you to be unable to progress any further.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm still alive :)
For those of you that are not on my discord, please join me there! :)
since I more often post things there :)
Been busy days for me lately.. but still have worked on the game.
But next release will not be Kendra for those that are not aware of that.
The next release will be the other game I've been working on: Isabella Taylor: Lessons of life.
Kendra's world are still getting worked on aswell :)
Isabella's game will be out as soon as I can.
Isabella Taylor: Lessons of life status: Rendering: 100% done, Scenes: 100% done, Image quality work in PS 65% done, Dialouges: 38% done.
So there shouldn't be to long before it will be released :)
For those that are only following me in patreon and not on discord, I'm sorry that I've not
posted so much in here lately. It's because I wanted to use the time I had to make progress on the game. And time have been limited for some time lately, finaly looking to ease up now and I can get more time to write and render :)
I hope you all have not had to much stress during this time of year that many ppl go thru :)
And I hope you all will have a Magic Christmas with the ones you share it with!
And a little art gift with Kendra, Isabella and her daughter Emma for you today :)
xoxoxo
Deamoness / Mimz (discord)

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I got a bug where one block from kendras door it comes up with bzzzzzzzzzzzzz and wont let me leave her room, think it was the next morning after you go see the dorm room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mimz

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Reloaded before going to the dorm, got to same point and same thing happened, forgot to mention the movement becomes one block per press or drag which wasnt the case before it loades that morning.

Reactions: Camaleonte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is dev... IRL takes precedence ...
”I'm a 29 year old woman from scandinavia
I'm a mum for 2 kids.. one pretty new born... got her the 22 february”
1584562663646.png
Last seen on the cords February 11th ... probably enjoying her kids and hopefully no depression from the chores...

1584562678004.png

Hang tight and game oN!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mimz and Kahamiloa
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes