Flash Completed Kemono Roster Minos [v1.1] [zoharwolf]

Nov 8, 2021
For SWF file player it says "No shockwaveflash object installed".
I went to waybackmachine and download the Flash Projector,
unfortunately the game just close immediately after opening.
Goodnews I found a post on reddit called "Simple solution to use flash after January 12 2021." someone packed an old version Firefox that still able to play flash.
Thanks goodness I'm able to play this, other wise I knew I would regret this one on my death bed.
Yes, tried the flash projector myself. The debugger does through out some errors, telling me it cannot handle this swf in particular, which was a first. Using Ruffle is the best solution. Why googling an alternative and using an outdated Firefox, though? Ruffle, on exe, done.

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
I mean, you can use any flash player, they are quite popular since so many old games were on flash.
OP is already offering a link to "Ruffle" in the installation. (Why the other guy suggested to look into it)
And there are literally an app called "Flashplayer". (What I'm using)
the link got updated or what? :WaitWhat:
I remember when I download it, it was something called "swf player". or was it???
And Flashplayer don't work for me :(

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
Yes, tried the flash projector myself. The debugger does through out some errors, telling me it cannot handle this swf in particular, which was a first. Using Ruffle is the best solution. Why googling an alternative and using an outdated Firefox, though? Ruffle, on exe, done.
I cannot explain :WaitWhat::WutFace:
I don't remember what was in the link, but it was not Ruffle:WaitWhat:or was it?
why is my memory doing trick on me????

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
I made it. I have converted the "swf" file into "exe" and it worked fine.
I tried stupid programs and only "adobe flash" is the key if we install one on a virtual machine.

» «

T7EdNw_tv_Zu2wEak1zp7dIMoYlgCLP509t9aErCqQU