Comics Collection Pinup Keeper Collection [2023-09-28] [Keeper]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Keeper is a 3D artist who makes comics and pinups while focusing on gore fetish.​

Updated: 2023-09-28
Artist: Keeper - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 2000+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List Download:

*Extreme Gore warning; do not download if you are not interested in this type of material.*

Download: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
The disclaimer is not a joke. I've downloaded Keeper's works before. We're talking evisceration, decapitation, amputation, bodies on stakes, and worse. This dude focuses on the victim's reactions and does a fair job with their facial expressions to sell their deaths so it can hit you if you're even a little bit sensitive. Again, the disclaimer is not a joke. Take it seriously.

Reactions: MeguManiax

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
The disclaimer is not a joke. I've downloaded Keeper's works before. We're talking evisceration, decapitation, amputation, bodies on stakes, and worse. This dude focuses on the victim's reactions and does a fair job with their facial expressions to sell their deaths so it can hit you if you're even a little bit sensitive. Again, the disclaimer is not a joke. Take it seriously.

Yeah. Simply stating "Graphic violence" isn't enough to express how deep this goes. I had no idea until the first one I opened literally opened up a lady with a box cutter. Once I realized that that was the theme, I bowed out. It's...rough.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Yeah. Simply stating "Graphic violence" isn't enough to express how deep this goes. I had no idea until the first one I opened literally opened up a lady with a box cutter. Once I realized that that was the theme, I bowed out. It's...rough.
I mean i even put in size 18 and in 2 colors that this is heavy gore :KEK:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Decent collection. And while I like amputations and gore, I don't like death, believe it or not.

Thus, Imperfections IV is my favorite comic in this collection, since t6he girl ends up limbless but is not allowed to die.