• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Cant get into this game. Too much hopping around between characters, and the dialogue options don't seem to make any sense. Just my opinion tho

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks again buddy. Hope your next project will be including Lolita haha....Preteen..... :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
actually the thought is good. but this game needs to be remake. because bad gameplay
It's suppose to be a visual novel, even if it doesn't say. There isn't supposed to be game play, other than making basic choices.

Personally, I think it's fine. This gives developers a proper way to tell a story, and give their players choices that have good major impact.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
I feel the same way. There are some way's how to influence the story, but it's not major story alteration like for example Witcher 3. I take it as that - a visual novel, where I can avoid some parts not to my liking (addiction), while I enjoy the rest.

Oh, and I love the submissive streaks Katie is undergoing. I wish she ends up ... ;-)

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
If you look a couple of posts above your own post, you can find a link to my mod that I have been maintaining since the Patreon changes. There is also a change-log attached.

The only thing I did not restore was Max (bestiality) since there was only a very minor scene and no new content would be made anyways.

And yes, I did make some additional changes but so far I had no negative feedback.
Thanks. You're right, I did miss that post. I like your patch.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
The game auto crashes. Dunno what I did to cause this. I have attached the traceback file.
Dude I had the same, check if you renamed the ".rpyc" and not the ".rpy"(Different files!)

Edit: Nvm, my mistake. I thought that was the solution.

Edit2: Check if you renamed the original "script.rpy". It works for me now after overwriting it rather than renaming.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really liked this game at the start, but now I am finding all the encounters really samey. There is no variation and no real choice. The latest updates are actually rather dull and boring. He really needs to spice things up by making them a bit more kinky.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I really liked this game at the start, but now I am finding all the encounters really samey. There is no variation and no real choice. The latest updates are actually rather dull and boring. He really needs to spice things up by making them a bit more kinky.
You are right, as i said before, once Katie's feeling for Brian dropped to 0, there is nothing more left for her but go from one sexual encounter to the other. And as none of the characters in the game are fleshed out (contrary to GGGB), it becomes boring quickly. Blackmail route is kinda more interesting but 3Diddly made this route softer because of the recent Patreon changes. Even the ntr scenes (that i'm a huge fan of) are not very fun.
Now, the game can still have a few interesting updates at the near future, just like pregnancy, but it seems the end approaches. 3Diddly already made some polls about his next game.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Most of the sex scenes are great, don't get me wrong. Katie's character doesn't make any sense though, like AT ALL.

I understand the premise at the beginning and the blackmail, but why is she starting to fuck all these other guys? The game's explanation is either "whatever, just fuck me even though I have a boyfriend. Oh, your cock is so big, how could I live without it?" or "I didn't specifically say that you couldn't fuck me, so feel free to rape me a little. Oh, it feels so good! How could I ...".

I wished there was some sort of plot that tied things together. Let's say a money system where Katie is forced to earn extra at the side with these other guys as let's say a gogo dancer. After all she still has to pay rent and wants to have money for her wedding.
I'm not speaking of a daily grind like in so many other games where it's annoying, but about different choices she can make on how to get that money while the story progresses.

You could say that after a while the guys she dances for get touchy or offer her more to become basically a prostitute. She can then either agree and in the end (if the player chooses so) become their bitch or she goes to her boss who has enough influence to get her rid of the thugs. Nothing comes for free though, at this point she'd basically have to choose who is getting to abuse her because guess what, she needs the fucking money!
The system right now is stupid, she can just refuse everything and then there's a happy ending.

Also the "becoming a bitch" progress right now doesn't make any sense unless that girl has an IQ of 50 (why does she have full points in the test then though?).
She is supposed to be a woman with a brain, why is the only reason she becomes a bitch because "oh, these cocks are so huge, I'm addicted to cocks, my boyfriend's cock is so much smaller, ticktockgoesthecock etc." after making a bunch of stupid decision you'd expect from someone who's a drug addict?

How about addressing some of the basic needs women have like security and having her see the upsides of that:

Her boss is giving her anything she asks for if she becomes his slut. She becomes carefree of so many (mostly monetary) problems she has faced before in life. After a while she starts to get used to her job and even starts to enjoy it, after all her boss might degrade her, but in the end he still cares for her (though not about her).
There's still plenty of opportunity for being slutty, after all she's basically company property now.

If she chooses the freelancer route she'd see that guys pay very good money to abuse her as long as she plays their game. Again she'll get used to it after a while and might even start to enjoy it.
There'd even be room for a drug-route where after a bunch of large parties where she chooses to do coke she becomes an addict and has to do all sorts of insane stuff just so she can afford her next shot.
Or she might be booked by an anonymous client who pays good money for no questions asked and it turns out to be her boss. It would be a bitter irony in that she became a prostitute so she wouldn't have to fuck him, yet now there she is at his disposal after all!

As I said, this game could be so much more...

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I must say that I enjoyed most of the sex scenes though as well as the fact that there were plenty of them.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
how is it possible????????? no matter what I do in the blackmail path she always refuses anal in the plane and everything else later ........................can someone help me with this thnx

othello

May 30, 2017
Most of the sex scenes are great, don't get me wrong. Katie's character doesn't make any sense though, like AT ALL.

I understand the premise at the beginning and the blackmail, but why is she starting to fuck all these other guys? The game's explanation is either "whatever, just fuck me even though I have a boyfriend. Oh, your cock is so big, how could I live without it?" or "I didn't specifically say that you couldn't fuck me, so feel free to rape me a little. Oh, it feels so good! How could I ...".

I wished there was some sort of plot that tied things together. Let's say a money system where Katie is forced to earn extra at the side with these other guys as let's say a gogo dancer. After all she still has to pay rent and wants to have money for her wedding.
I'm not speaking of a daily grind like in so many other games where it's annoying, but about different choices she can make on how to get that money while the story progresses.

You could say that after a while the guys she dances for get touchy or offer her more to become basically a prostitute. She can then either agree and in the end (if the player chooses so) become their bitch or she goes to her boss who has enough influence to get her rid of the thugs. Nothing comes for free though, at this point she'd basically have to choose who is getting to abuse her because guess what, she needs the fucking money!
The system right now is stupid, she can just refuse everything and then there's a happy ending.

Also the "becoming a bitch" progress right now doesn't make any sense unless that girl has an IQ of 50 (why does she have full points in the test then though?).
She is supposed to be a woman with a brain, why is the only reason she becomes a bitch because "oh, these cocks are so huge, I'm addicted to cocks, my boyfriend's cock is so much smaller, ticktockgoesthecock etc." after making a bunch of stupid decision you'd expect from someone who's a drug addict?

How about addressing some of the basic needs women have like security and having her see the upsides of that:

Her boss is giving her anything she asks for if she becomes his slut. She becomes carefree of so many (mostly monetary) problems she has faced before in life. After a while she starts to get used to her job and even starts to enjoy it, after all her boss might degrade her, but in the end he still cares for her (though not about her).
There's still plenty of opportunity for being slutty, after all she's basically company property now.

If she chooses the freelancer route she'd see that guys pay very good money to abuse her as long as she plays their game. Again she'll get used to it after a while and might even start to enjoy it.
There'd even be room for a drug-route where after a bunch of large parties where she chooses to do coke she becomes an addict and has to do all sorts of insane stuff just so she can afford her next shot.
Or she might be booked by an anonymous client who pays good money for no questions asked and it turns out to be her boss. It would be a bitter irony in that she became a prostitute so she wouldn't have to fuck him, yet now there she is at his disposal after all!

As I said, this game could be so much more...

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I must say that I enjoyed most of the sex scenes though as well as the fact that there were plenty of them.
As far as I agree there are lots of possible paths, this would mean the dev has to make renders, text and coding for ALL of these paths. I don't think that one person alone will be able to do this in due time. Also you critizise there would be no reason for Katie of fucking around with all those men (and women). Well, what you don't mention is that in the beginning she urgently needs a lot of money to help her mother. After Wright has given her a large sum she discovers how he wants her to pay that money back. He threatens her she would loose her student's loan if she didn't keep on working for him and does what he wants from her. Additionally there is the scene where Katie is sleeping at the office and Wright covers her face with his cum. When Katie wakes up Wright threatens her to send a photo of that scene to her fiancé and her parents. So, Katie has good reason to better obey her boss.
You might wonder why Katie also fucks around with Brandon and Jacob. Brandon is engaged by Wright to tempt her and getting her used being fucked (and possibly to drugs as well). Additionally Wright uses Hannah and Vera to manipulate her.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
how is it possible????????? no matter what I do in the blackmail path she always refuses anal in the plane and everything else later ........................can someone help me with this thnx
The whole paths are really confusing, it's quite obvious imo that the creator was super into the corruption path, but barely paid any attention to the others. I was also like "how does she get away with simply refusing any of his advances, how is that blackmailing?!".

You can always open the console with Shift and O and type
Manipulation_points = 10
Make sure "M" is large.
That's how I got the scenes. At least the vegas ones are actually different from the "corruption" path.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
As far as I agree there are lots of possible paths, this would mean the dev has to make renders, text and coding for ALL of these paths. I don't think that one person alone will be able to do this in due time.
I don't think the paths I theorycrafted about would've been more time-intensive than what's in the game right now. I do e.g. not see why you'd need more pictures than you have right now to have the story at the exact same point.
It's basically two paths I suggested where Katie could earn money:

- Secretary: Basically the same as now. Only difference gameplay-wise would be that Katie gets to choose whether she wants to be his slut in which case she gets paid adequately, otherwise she'll have to do prostitution at the side.
I'm sorry but those "corruption" points are stupid, she should just decide everytime whether she currently (or generally) needs the money or not and refuse or accept services accordingly.
I would make more sense for her to gradually do more and more slutty stuff similar to just about any other game out there.

- Prostitute: So far we have lots of scenes at the side which could be used for all sorts of clients. How about Katie starting as a gogo girl, learning to dance because she doesn't want to fuck anybody (hence refusing Mr. Wight).
After a while she realizes she's still not making enough money, so she's accepting client's invitation back home.
The owner gets wind of it and gets angry because it's against the policy, she now has to fuck him to keep her job. He'll also offer more pay if she keeps doing him.
Now Katie still has her contract with Mr. Wight and works at the office, but if she earns enough money otherwise she doesn't have to do favors for him but can simply serve her time.

From the amount of scenes I don't see how this would've been more difficult than what the game has right now.
Remember that I'm just playing a "what if the developer had had a good story at the beginning"-scenario, nothing else. I'm not expecting the developer to go "oh, this is great, let me just rewrite this entire game I've been working on for ages!".

Also you critizise there would be no reason for Katie of fucking around with all those men (and women). Well, what you don't mention is that in the beginning she urgently needs a lot of money to help her mother. After Wright has given her a large sum she discovers how he wants her to pay that money back. He threatens her she would loose her student's loan if she didn't keep on working for him and does what he wants from her. Additionally there is the scene where Katie is sleeping at the office and Wright covers her face with his cum. When Katie wakes up Wright threatens her to send a photo of that scene to her fiancé and her parents. So, Katie has good reason to better obey her boss.
My second sentence in the post you quoted states that I understand why she's letting Mr. Wight abuse her, I get that.

You might wonder why Katie also fucks around with Brandon and Jacob. Brandon is engaged by Wright to tempt her and getting her used being fucked (and possibly to drugs as well). Additionally Wright uses Hannah and Vera to manipulate her.
I'm sorry, but those "attempts" are a bit of a joke. Vera and Hanna are just telling Katie what sluts they are and try to kiss her and you think it makes sense that this brings down her relationship with Brian?
How about Vera actually told her that the job is easier if she gives in, maybe cracks a joke or two about Mr. Wight to give Katie the illusion they're on the same side. It might be easier for Katie if she knows that she has another person who's in it with her, but who has assimilated to the situation and might serve as a rolemodel.
Not brushing things off everytime Katie tells her yet another guy raped her but comforting her might improve their relationship in a realistic way, too.
Hannah does a decent job at explaining her the advantages of a gold digger and the tatoo is kinda cool. As I said, the Mr. Wight storyline with the company is mostly fine, after all he's blackmailing her, so it's not like she really has a choice.

But take e.g. Brandon: After grabbing her at the dance floor he offers to take her home, but then takes her to his place? Not creepy at all, but super hot, right?
Oh, and if she's stupid enough to come in to sleep on the couch he forcefully kisses her and fucks her throat because that's apparently exactly what she wants. He's not even finishing her off, how the fuck is that supposed seduce her and make her chill about casual sex?
Every woman with half a brain would go to the police after that, isn't she supposed to be confident and smart?
I mean unwilling sex with Mr. Wight makes sense, unwilling sex with anyone else though really doesn't.

Sorry, but the complete storyline with Brandon as well as Ogre McBigdick is a joke.
Especially when you look at how Katie is portrayed her actions (and inactions) don't make any sense.
It basically follows the pattern:
Katie refuses sex ->she gets raped -> "oh, your dick is so big, I loved it! I'll totally do you again and not tell my boyfriend about it."

That said this is maybe 1/3 of the story, this still leaves the other 2/3 of the game with a decent plot and very nice sex scenes.

The only issues I have there is how Katie can just refuse Mr. Wight over and over without any consequences, sometimes not even giving the player a choice because Katie hasn't said the right thing hours before or hasn't slept with other guys. Didn't they have an agreement that she can quit earlier and doesn't have to work twelve hours a day if she does him some favors?
I know I'm weird, but I would've found it quite thrilling to have Katie almost have a burn-out because Mr. Wight overloads her with work if she refuses to obliege.
She'd then beg him to do him a favor just to have a day off in which case Mr. Wight gets to use her limp and overworked body and uses her right on her desk, finally breaking her spirit (maybe a tear or two?).

Last edited:

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
You mean days into the game? Which route? You can just skip the dialogues quickly via Ctrl, that should get you to day 12 in no time.
actually I played version 11 and finished it now I am looking for new ones ..

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
actually I played version 11 and finished it now I am looking for new ones ..
So, why do you need saves for these? Just play the new 1.14 version, thankfully there's no grinding in this game so you really don't need a save, you'll just miss content.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes