VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Katie's Corruption [v1.19] [3diddly]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Darkmetal

Reviewed version: V 1.18 (windows)

Does exactly what is says on the tin: The corruption of a female protagonist - from demure to depraved - if that is the road you wish to take, and it does it well, one of the best for this specific genre.

Choice does matter in this game. Played maximum resistance 1st run and was indeed able to save her purity. The MC didn't have sex with anyone (other than the BF) and got a happy successful married doctor couple epilogue at the end.

Of course playing the Purity route isn't going to be what most people d/l ing this game are going to be looking for and the blackmail/corruption route has plenty of content to offer. Graphics are not top tier ( for 2019) but certainly good enough, and the MC is plenty sexy.

One of the best entries in the corruption genre.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hoffenfloffen

I really don't know what to say mate, this is fucking brilliant.
    I was genuinely sad when i got to the end of content.
    I hope there's a fuck ton more coming up!

(And apparently you can't write a review under twohundred characters, which is complete retardation, but rules are rules.)

Anyway, really awesome game.
    My only thing here is if the choices has a big an impact as you say.
    Feel more like you're just skipping a scene if you choose not to do something.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

HolyMolly

This thing is complete garbage on pretty much every levels. Everythings looks ugly from the characters to the backgrounds, the whole story is boring and cliché + characters are uninteresting.
    You are suposed to have choice, but It's not the case at all. You pretty much set the direction from the start and then you are completely locked for the rest of the game with being able to only choose 1 line that sue the direction you choose at the beginning.

If I could rate this a 0 I would, this is absolutely terrible and a complete waiste of time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mikk88

Katie´s Corruption is excellent game. Katie is very beautiful and hot young woman. Animations of all sex scenes are super and realistic. There are two ways we can walk through this game with Katie. The version of corruption /blackmailing is of course hottest.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kokowawa

best game i have ever playeed in that category,
    i think it deserve a fukk five stars for its structure, twist and many other things despite the fact that the images was not of a high quality but the story works fine for me.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.16...

This visual novel/game is full of various forms of abuse, more so then a typical corruption and/or blackmail type story... Plus, it also includes the over used Family Sex stuff, regardless if it's optional or not...

The visuals of the characters are alright... The backdrops are not very detailed, with most being kind of dark and drab looking...

The script has some occasional spelling/grammar errors... The plot revolves around a female protagonist (even though sometimes choices are presented from other characters points of view briefly) who is a student and engaged to be married... When she is presented with a medical issue regarding her mother, she has to get some extra money from somewhere... Even though you are presented with various choices as to how to acquire the money, the game forces you down 1 path regardless, which makes the whole presentation of choices pointless...

She ends up working for a corrupt, perverted, and rich man, who's only goal really is to corrupt her and take sexual advantage of her... Now, the author's claim that there are 3 paths in this VN/game, which is not entirely true... They claim there is a Purity, a Corruption, and a Blackmail path... During the supposed Corruption path she gets blackmailed left and right anyways, and during the Blackmail path she gets corrupted anyways... The Purity path isn't really a path, but a variation of the Corruption/Blackmail paths... She can basically try and stay true to her fiancé or not...

Add to all this, once she gets far enough down the corruption/blackmail path without being that Pure, another path opens up for her to also go down a Drug path, where she can optionaly commit to using dangerous and addictive substances, or not... Why in the hell would I want to play an erotic visual novel where the protagonist, I'm sort of in control of, where she becomes addicted to dangerous drugs and other substances? I already had reservations about this game, and that was the tipping point... I had to stop playing this game at that point as I'm not looking for a Drug Abuse simulator, regardless if it's optional or not...

As to my prior mention of this game being an abuse game... Many times throughout this VN/Game, she sais no to sex, and yet multiple male characters practically force themselves into her... In most cases after they have gotten her drunk or high or blackmailed her or tricked her, etc... The main villain (her boss) is actually orchestrating most of these events as well... She is completely being sexually abused all through out this VN/Game, even when she somewhat goes along with it, after being forced into it in the first place... I'm sure there are a few folks who are into that type of fetish... It is a major theme in this VN/game, regardless what choices are made...

Overall, the choices in a lot of cases do not really matter, as many a time you are presented with various choices, and end up back at the same choice list, minus the ones you tried that did absolutely nothing, basically taking the story down somewhat linear paths... Why present choices when they don't do anything or matter? They are basically player punishment choices, because some actually take away points yet didn't go anywhere story wise, looping right back to where you were, forcing you down a linear story path, being punished for selecting a different option...

I'm sure there are some folks that will not be bothered by some of the things I look at as con's, but I was not finding the story all that entertaining... And it kept getting darker and darker the further it went along, until I had to just call it quits and chop this game up as a waste of my time... Going down the Pure version of the paths weren't much better either... I will definitely not be revisiting this one...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Charlicoincoin

I compare "Chloe 18" and "Katie's Corruption" I am impressed by the care given to the deisign, the drawings of the characters and the evolution of the story. The story is long, there is a lot of attention to detail, I'm waiting for the rest of the story.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Balub

This game makes me sad because it could be a lot more.
    The developer chose to go for a female protagonist, but he either doesn't understand women or just doesn't care (more likely).

First off let me say this: If you're looking for a good fap this game is for you: The models are great and the scenes are written quite well.

Personally I'm a bit annoyed with the developer's urge to have super huge penises all over the place and have Katie comment on them all the time, if that doesn't bother you too much though I'd definitely recommend it.

Note that this is more of a visual novel with different endings than a "game".
    It should also be noted that there's only 2 paths, not 3 unless you count a boob grab and clicking "refuse" twenty times as something you're into.
    It's basically two comics in one game: You choose one path, then make choices that add points and reload if you clicked the wrong dialogue.

I'm a bit annoyed how even a character as hollow as Katie doesn't make any sense after a whil; She just starts fucking random guys for no apparent reason while giving the "I love my boyfriend so much"-speech.
    The game makes a low attempt at pretending Katie gets turned on by something else than big dicks before giving up completely and having her praise those over and over like she had the mental capacity of a sack of rice.

Kudos to the dev though for allowing players to skip any scene they don't want to see. It just doesn't necessarily make sense story-wise, after all she e.g. gets blackmailed by her boss. A "skip scene" button would've likely made more sense.

I must admit this game has some cringy moments, e.g. when you see the MC and her female friend talk to each other and all they're doing is praising the guys' dicks and talking about how much they love being used by them. Because that's totally what girls talk about. Not.
    This and scenes where Katie falls for yet another guy that has an even bigger dick than everybody before is when I catch myself rolling my eyes and skipping dialogues.

Why 4 stars then? I honestly struggled between 3 and 4 since overall it's little more than an average game. Given that this is a game that you're supposed to fap to though and the sex scenes are mostly good to great I've shifted to four stars.
    Plus there's regular updates so there's that.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Adam Rich

Very Nice.It is nice game with focus on corruption aspect You can play as a slutty girl or you can play as a prude. The objective of the game is to corrupt Katie so corruption route is suggested. You get many various kinds of sex scene however i am waiting for group sex scene. The game left out bestiality which i was hoping to explore. The game should continue the sexploits of katie. The game should have give more controls to layers during the sex scenes. The layer should be able to do more than just pressing the mouse button.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Daniel xVxd

The story is well written, corruption doesn't break my suspense of disbelief. Renders are pretty good too.
    Can't wait for some more body mods (so far just piercing and tattoos).
    Please keep up the great work.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 216358

I played through this a couple of times trying to get different outcomes but unfortunately no luck. This is one of those games where your decisions make almost no difference. The game tries to make you think that your decisions matter but they don't. I tried for a full corruption path and a purity path (different play throughs) and both resulted in the purity/blackmail path (even after degrading my relationship with my fiance several times and choosing all the options that added manipulation points). There are too many forced options where "Stay loyal" is the only option which resets the manipulation points to zero so they can never build up higher than 5.

I came to this game with a neutral opinion and don't see why it is so popular. The game could be great if the player's decisions really mattered and the player was given more options. I was forced to refuse most sexual advances throughout the game aside from a hug, passionate kiss, and touching breasts through clothes. There seems to be a glaring bug in the logic. :(
  12. 5.00 star(s)

JFur

Good CGI, varied appearances, reasonably decent real-world plot line with fantasies of domination and/or loyalty, quite a lot of significant branches in the storyline, and not too difficult to cheat if you want to. Maybe not the absolute best of the best, but decent.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

RedGlow

Game is too linear for my taste. There is 2 routes and with every added content same conversations are happening. Dev says that there are 3 routes but we cannot see anything for pure route. Other than that, Katie is hot, well designed and there are some hot scenes.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

General Ripper

I like some the games handling of corruption and find the kinks varied and interesting enough for my taste.

I did not like the fact that corrupt Katie turned "blonde" as I prefer dark haired women.

A lot of the writing could be better and I found the cruel boss in pinstripes a tad predictable.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Walt Dee

I enjoy the various branches. Well rendered, the dialogue seems plausible (to me.) Katie is hot, and I'm interested to see more with her father coming up. I'm just wondering when Mr. Wight is going to pay for her breast implants?
  16. 2.00 star(s)

verzauberung

Version 1.05= "Fap per played time" Rating only 2/5

--------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. doesnt matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

played through the game. didnt like the Story that much. and got 1 average fap in with the daughter father Scene.

models are ok. as i said didnt like the Story. mc Acts like a Retard and very stupid. the sex Scenes are pretty ok and probably what carries the game. sex Scenes are fap friendly. you dont have to Play too Long to get your first fap in, reason i give it 2 and not 1 star (normal: no GOOD fap=1 star). no future potential for me since i wont ever Play the game again, since i didnt like the Story, the writing and the model.

----------------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -The Family Secret
    -My New Roommate
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Pandora 1&2
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Adventures of Willy D
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact