3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah probably smaller weights would be better and more girly one, something pink if you have in rest everything looks awesome.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Cheers, Amanda.Glad you liked it.
That picture is great too. I have a few more good scenes in my mind. Last year, i offered 3Diddly to help with the writing of the game (free of charge) but unfortunately he refused.

This is another scene i have in my mind but i don't want to take much of your time; Katie and Mr Wright is in a park, Mr Wright is sitting on a bench with his back to the player screen. Katie is in front of him and she only have a coat on her. She is fully nude inside and she opened both sides of the coat to show her body to Mr Wright (and to the player). Meanwhile, there are a few persons walking at the backside of the scene unaware of what is going on. (Katie's pose is similar to the actress in this JAV picture )

Probably this one is much more difficult to make than the previous ones, please try it only if you have time and you find it fun.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
That picture is great too. I have a few more good scenes in my mind. Last year, i offered 3Diddly to help with the writing of the game (free of charge) but unfortunately he refused.

This is another scene i have in my mind but i don't want to take much of your time; Katie and Mr Wright is in a park, Mr Wright is sitting on a bench with his back to the player screen. Katie is in front of him and she only have a coat on her. She is fully nude inside and she opened both sides of the coat to show her body to Mr Wright (and to the player). Meanwhile, there are a few persons walking at the backside of the scene unaware of what is going on. (Katie's pose is similar to the actress in this JAV picture )

Probably this one is much more difficult to make than the previous ones, please try it only if you have time and you find it fun.
I've got the assets to create what you're suggesting, Amanda(The long coat & the park etc).
I'll get on it as soon as I have the chance, probably the weekend, as I've only got 1 day off this week.

I know you were a big fan of KC, so what I really wanted to ask you is what ending(s) you would have liked to have seen.
Feel free to pm me if you don't wish to post it in the thread. Cheers.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man I tried this game a couple of days ago, and had to end up deleting it before even seeing it through till its end (the end of whatever version he got). I thought I could stomach corruption games after being meh/neutral to Elena's Life... I was dead wrong...

I got all the way till the Vegas trip before I said "ENOUGH". Its like the author kept trying to one-up himself further and further with each passing in game week to make the MC a more and more garbage character...

Its funny for the "luls" I tried to play a playthrough doing only "good actions" to test a theory, and lo and behold I was right, absolutely 0 content if you try to give Katie any kind of backbone... All the scenes where Brian says "its been a while lets cuddle and have sex, go straight to "fade to white" screen and the story moves on... and despite your awesomeness and keeping Katie pure and cool, she still gets raped and corrupted regardless... yay /sarcasm

I guess I would have been able to stomach the game better if the "good points" actually did something and led to scenes... that way the completionist in me would have gone the crap route first to get most of the scenes, then go down the awesome "pure" route. Sadly the good part was there to give illusion of choice as the game is about watching Katie suffer or become a slut...

The one good thing about playing this game and Officer Chloe is that I now know that I should avoid most corruption games from now on, or REALLY read the comments on the thread to see if I could stomach them before downloading... Whats weird is the multiple sex partner or cheating didnt bother me in this game, its the way the MC was treated... is that part of the "corruption" genre tag, or is that "humiliation" tag in play ? I need to know the difference...

Vibe314

Jul 5, 2018
Go play some counter strike or whatever you like, you are not reading the description and then complaining.. and you have to understand that people have different fetishes and these games are specialy created based on things you would not normaly do in you life or treat anyone, like corruption, cheating, humilation, rape, forced, incests and so on.
Man I tried this game a couple of days ago, and had to end up deleting it before even seeing it through till its end (the end of whatever version he got). I thought I could stomach corruption games after being meh/neutral to Elena's Life... I was dead wrong...

I got all the way till the Vegas trip before I said "ENOUGH". Its like the author kept trying to one-up himself further and further with each passing in game week to make the MC a more and more garbage character...

Its funny for the "luls" I tried to play a playthrough doing only "good actions" to test a theory, and lo and behold I was right, absolutely 0 content if you try to give Katie any kind of backbone... All the scenes where Brian says "its been a while lets cuddle and have sex, go straight to "fade to white" screen and the story moves on... and despite your awesomeness and keeping Katie pure and cool, she still gets raped and corrupted regardless... yay /sarcasm

I guess I would have been able to stomach the game better if the "good points" actually did something and led to scenes... that way the completionist in me would have gone the crap route first to get most of the scenes, then go down the awesome "pure" route. Sadly the good part was there to give illusion of choice as the game is about watching Katie suffer or become a slut...

The one good thing about playing this game and Officer Chloe is that I now know that I should avoid most corruption games from now on, or REALLY read the comments on the thread to see if I could stomach them before downloading... Whats weird is the multiple sex partner or cheating didnt bother me in this game, its the way the MC was treated... is that part of the "corruption" genre tag, or is that "humiliation" tag in play ? I need to know the difference...

othello

May 30, 2017
Go play some counter strike or whatever you like, you are not reading the description and then complaining.. and you have to understand that people have different fetishes and these games are specialy created based on things you would not normaly do in you life or treat anyone, like corruption, cheating, humilation, rape, forced, incests and so on.
Why this harsh reaction. Rythan clearly stated himself it was his mistake to try this kind of games. And he's partly right, the 'good' path has no real content and was cut short by the dev.

Vibe314

Jul 5, 2018
Why this harsh reaction. Rythan clearly stated himself it was his mistake to try this kind of games. And he's partly right, the 'good' path has no real content and was cut short by the dev.
he mentioned that he played before at least 2 more games with coruption - Officer Chloe and Elenas life, he already knew what to expect and is still complaining.. this is same like with the movies or tv series, if you dont like scifi or whatever, dont watch it!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Except Elena's Life I was fine with, it's still cheating and still blackmail and corruption, but 80%of the characters actually desire her and tell her how good sex was and want to do it with her again...

This one and Officer Chole which I played AFTER, have the same tags, but the MCs get treated like dog shit on a stick... It's not just cheating, blackmail, corruption... It's the "take my cum leaking out of you to your white boyfriend you filthy slut !" That bothers me. I mean why he fark add something like that ?

This is why I was asking for clarification if those abusive and "treating someone like a sub-human" is part of a different tag I should keep an eye out for ?

I played corruption, and research to corruption, and was just fine with those games, in fact I actually got a stiffy from those ones unlike this... So I am not just coming into this thread to start trouble, I do enjoy a female MC being as much a player as a male MC, I just hate the damn abuse...

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I've got the assets to create what you're suggesting, Amanda(The long coat & the park etc).
I'll get on it as soon as I have the chance, probably the weekend, as I've only got 1 day off this week.

I know you were a big fan of KC, so what I really wanted to ask you is what ending(s) you would have liked to have seen.
Feel free to pm me if you don't wish to post it in the thread. Cheers.
Well, i always hoped 3 endings for KC; one is a good ending (not very different from what 3Diddly made but with more juice.) For me, the good ending must give us a more sexually mature Brian&Katie couple. They must enjoy each other's company, they must be loyal to each other but they must also be open to new sexual experiences (together). I think 3Diddly's good ending totally wasted Brian, he does nothing and still gets Katie in the end.

The second ending i hoped for was Katie becoming more free. She could stay with Brian and still love him (or not) but she would be more secure with herself and from time to time she would try new things (even with strangers.) Brian could know it or not, maybe he even joins Katie or have his own escapades too.

The third ending is what many will consider "the bad ending". Katie is pregnant with Mr. Wright's child and becomes his woman. I never cared about that black drug dealer that 3Diddly included to satisfy some of his patrons. I do not understand how Mr. Wright who wants Katie to have his child is introducing her to a drug dealer and allows her to use drugs, that made no sense at all. And i hated that striptease club owner, for me he was the worst thing in the game. Therefore no drugs, maybe some pole dancing, even in front of strangers. Katie will be addicted not to drugs but to a rich, strong, dangerous alpha male and she leaves the school and her boyfriend to live with him.

othello

May 30, 2017
Except Elena's Life I was fine with, it's still cheating and still blackmail and corruption, but 80%of the characters actually desire her and tell her how good sex was and want to do it with her again...

This one and Officer Chole which I played AFTER, have the same tags, but the MCs get treated like dog shit on a stick... It's not just cheating, blackmail, corruption... It's the "take my cum leaking out of you to your white boyfriend you filthy slut !" That bothers me. I mean why he fark add something like that ?

This is why I was asking for clarification if those abusive and "treating someone like a sub-human" is part of a different tag I should keep an eye out for ?

I played corruption, and research to corruption, and was just fine with those games, in fact I actually got a stiffy from those ones unlike this... So I am not just coming into this thread to start trouble, I do enjoy a female MC being as much a player as a male MC, I just hate the damn abuse...
I think I understand what you mean. Katie is constantly abused by several males against her will until she submisses and even takes a liking in being fucked and abused. However, this thread is tagged 'rape' in the header, so expect that just this is happening. You don't have to like it and in most countries it's a criminal offense and it rarely happens in reality. I assume one of the reasons the dev abandoned his game was that Patreon no longer allowed games depicting unconsensual or forced sex. No matter what, I'd recommend you try one game here where the female MC herself decides which way she wants to go and this is 'Good girl gone bad' by Eva Kiss. You may decide if the protagonist remains a good girl being true to her boyfriend, or going the bad way and ... (I won't reveal it here). The game isn't finished yet but I think that it will be a little masterpiece of this genre in the end.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think I understand what you mean. Katie is constantly abused by several males against her will until she submisses and even takes a liking in being fucked and abused. However, this thread is tagged 'rape' in the header, so expect that just this is happening. You don't have to like it and in most countries it's a criminal offense and it rarely happens in reality. I assume one of the reasons the dev abandoned his game was that Patreon no longer allowed games depicting unconsensual or forced sex. No matter what, I'd recommend you try one game here where the female MC herself decides which way she wants to go and this is 'Good girl gone bad' by Eva Kiss. You may decide if the protagonist remains a good girl being true to her boyfriend, or going the bad way and ... (I won't reveal it here). The game isn't finished yet but I think that it will be a little masterpiece of this genre in the end.
Lol I have just started playing that last night, and was going to use that as an example of what I thought this game was going to be like if I kept getting attacked !

In Good Girl Gone Bad, her choices matter, I am following some of the walkthroughs posted, but thankfully the guy that did used different color font to indicate which choices were his personal preference and could be skipped while having the same result.

For example there is a scene with two latino gang-bangers, and if you go with your friend that became trash to them, Ashley ends up in a scene similar to those of Katie's Corruption, she gets dicked by some dickbag loser, and made to beg and call herself "his worthless bitch and cumdumpster"... I immediately loaded back and told Eva to go to hell, hopefully I can still see her "redemption" despite that... Also skipped the scenes with the black rapper, and instead chose Doug who the walkthrough author didnt.

After I play the other routes I am going to see if their is such a thing as a "good girl Ashley & good girl Eva" route... as the change that Eva went through while "slightly believable" was too quick in my opinion...

othello

May 30, 2017
Lol I have just started playing that last night, and was going to use that as an example of what I thought this game was going to be like if I kept getting attacked !

In Good Girl Gone Bad, her choices matter, I am following some of the walkthroughs posted, but thankfully the guy that did used different color font to indicate which choices were his personal preference and could be skipped while having the same result.

For example there is a scene with two latino gang-bangers, and if you go with your friend that became trash to them, Ashley ends up in a scene similar to those of Katie's Corruption, she gets dicked by some dickbag loser, and made to beg and call herself "his worthless bitch and cumdumpster"... I immediately loaded back and told Eva to go to hell, hopefully I can still see her "redemption" despite that... Also skipped the scenes with the black rapper, and instead chose Doug who the walkthrough author didnt.

After I play the other routes I am going to see if their is such a thing as a "good girl Ashley & good girl Eva" route... as the change that Eva went through while "slightly believable" was too quick in my opinion...
I see you tried some possible paths of GGGB using different walkthroughs. I'm using Sir Maggot's which work quite well to see most of the scenes that are in the game. One of the four WT's he provides includes a 'Good Ash + Lesbian Eva' route where both girls are kind of 'good' but changed into lesbians. The most complete walkthrough is a scene guide by dundun/Eva Kiss where you can find all the triggers that are needed to see a specific scene. Also there is a rather complex system where you may choose several different anwers like during the interview with that gossip magazine. Lots of tips and tricks can be found within the posts of the respective thread. It's a bit off-topic here so let's change to the GGGB thread if you have further remarks. Have fun with the game.

othello

May 30, 2017
Well, i always hoped 3 endings for KC; one is a good ending (not very different from what 3Diddly made but with more juice.) For me, the good ending must give us a more sexually mature Brian&Katie couple. They must enjoy each other's company, they must be loyal to each other but they must also be open to new sexual experiences (together). I think 3Diddly's good ending totally wasted Brian, he does nothing and still gets Katie in the end.

The second ending i hoped for was Katie becoming more free. She could stay with Brian and still love him (or not) but she would be more secure with herself and from time to time she would try new things (even with strangers.) Brian could know it or not, maybe he even joins Katie or have his own escapades too.

The third ending is what many will consider "the bad ending". Katie is pregnant with Mr. Wright's child and becomes his woman. I never cared about that black drug dealer that 3Diddly included to satisfy some of his patrons. I do not understand how Mr. Wright who wants Katie to have his child is introducing her to a drug dealer and allows her to use drugs, that made no sense at all. And i hated that striptease club owner, for me he was the worst thing in the game. Therefore no drugs, maybe some pole dancing, even in front of strangers. Katie will be addicted not to drugs but to a rich, strong, dangerous alpha male and she leaves the school and her boyfriend to live with him.
When I started to follow 3diddly's Hannah comic I had hoped he would create just these 3 kind of endings you described. He did not but finished his VN with only one 'bad' ending (not to mention his alternate one). I really felt something was missing there and was glad to see Hannah returning in Katie's and not feeling too happy she was married to Orlov now. Well, there was a 'good' ending for her but it came too fast. We all knew that the 'bad' ending for Katie would be somehow like you describe it in your post and for me the most promising path was the manipulation path. Would Katie change to a bad girl submitting to Wright or would she be able to resist him and even take her revenge on him (along with Hannah on Orlov) ? There is one scene in Katie's where she flicks her pussy and the text in both paths is the same: she knew she would go down the rabbit hole. After this scene it became obvious that the dev planned a bad ending for the manipulation path and a very dark ending for the corruption path.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
When I started to follow 3diddly's Hannah comic I had hoped he would create just these 3 kind of endings you described. He did not but finished his VN with only one 'bad' ending (not to mention his alternate one). I really felt something was missing there and was glad to see Hannah returning in Katie's and not feeling too happy she was married to Orlov now. Well, there was a 'good' ending for her but it came too fast. We all knew that the 'bad' ending for Katie would be somehow like you describe it in your post and for me the most promising path was the manipulation path. Would Katie change to a bad girl submitting to Wright or would she be able to resist him and even take her revenge on him (along with Hannah on Orlov) ? There is one scene in Katie's where she flicks her pussy and the text in both paths is the same: she knew she would go down the rabbit hole. After this scene it became obvious that the dev planned a bad ending for the manipulation path and a very dark ending for the corruption path.
Unfortunately, every time 3Diddly made a poll, most of his patrons voted for the most extreme fantasies. And when you need patron money to pay your bills, you need to make what most of your supporters want. On 3Diddly's defence, he did not included some darker choices but still the manipulation path took a dark turn. I agree with you, most probably the manipulation path would end badly because that was what the patrons wanted.

Maybe it would be better to make 2 manipulation ending; One where Katie resist the manipulation although the experience changes her, she becomes more open and from time to time search for pleasures outside of her home although she still loves Brian. And the other ending will be Katie's falling for Mr Wright and becoming pregnant with her child.

But that means that the 4th ending will be much darker; Katie becoming a drug addicted whore, just like most patrons wanted. I don't like such an ending but it will satisfy a lot of people.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hello all.
Here's my interpretation of the scene as suggested by @Amanda Carter.
Enjoy;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congratulations on a fabulous & highly erotic sequence. It's regretable that the game is abandoned, (although it looked likely for some time) but your renders are a great compensation. It's not just the characters but also the backgrounds which are outstanding.
What we need is a Katie's Corruption comic. Perhaps one day?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me(and all of us).Some really interesting ideas there. Maybe if 3Diddly had allowed you to write the scripts, we would have had a much better & more plausible storyline.
I would tend to echo your sentiments re Brandon & Jacob. I couldn't see any reason why Katie would have to be with either of them, especially Jacob, though I did like the idea of Katie poledancing.
Here's the first render re your request. I like the idea of Katie exhibiting herself in public, so I plan to do some other renders to go with this. This is just the first one in the sequence.
Enjoy;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Include me in the group that feels the drug addiction and Brendan/Jacob paths make no sense.

My running theory (and suggestion to 3D) was to allow a "clean" path of pure corruption/blackmail with Wright/Daddy. The idea there being, the eventual barrier breaking by Wright would be as much about a rejection of youth as power. So, Katie would be sucked into the "caring" of her Dad and the "fatherly" interest of Wright.

Of course, I could just be a perv that is into "old guy/young gal" paths (can you say Arthur from GGGB?). I leave that determination to professionals.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes