3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How about a complete rework, adapt Hannah to RenPy, combine and introduce Katie during post pregnancy, and get more of a backstory to Vera whom is mentioned briefly during Hannah's stay at Orlov's.

With the choice to see it from either Mark's or Hannah's perspective from the get go Mark would still get the reports from Orlov.

I feel Katie should go more for the blackmail route before complete Corruption, as it would fit her feisty personality, she loves Brian, and is smart enough to get into university to study medicine. So her compliance is to quick. I also feel that
Mr. Wright should be the main corruptor instead of handing Katie over to Brandon, Mr.Wright has fallen into the background too much to be considered her real corruptor "Master".

Don't get me wrong I like universe as whole, but some tweaking wouldn't hurt.

othello

May 30, 2017
How about a complete rework, adapt Hannah to RenPy, combine and introduce Katie during post pregnancy, and get more of a backstory to Vera whom is mentioned briefly during Hannah's stay at Orlov's.

With the choice to see it from either Mark's or Hannah's perspective from the get go Mark would still get the reports from Orlov.

I feel Katie should go more for the blackmail route before complete Corruption, as it would fit her feisty personality, she loves Brian, and is smart enough to get into university to study medicine. So her compliance is to quick. I also feel that
Mr. Wright should be the main corruptor instead of handing Katie over to Brandon, Mr.Wright has fallen into the background too much to be considered her real corruptor "Master".

Don't get me wrong I like universe as whole, but some tweaking wouldn't hurt.
Sounds interesting. As I understood it, 'Hannah's corruption' was intended as kind of an introduction into a '3diddly universe' with more corruption stories to follow. Initially the dev started 'Leela's Awakening' that was abandoned after 2 chapters and instead started 'Katie's'. Many of his patrons complained about the ending of 'Hannah' and missed a reason why Hannah fell for Orlov and even married him though this ruthless criminal abused her in any way possible. Here in 'Katie' Hannah returns telling Katie her story and the dev gives us a quite good explanation for Hannah's change of behaviour. Unfortunately the dev closes this storyline making a sudden 'good ending'. Instead of this 'ending' it might be a good start for a storyline involving revenge, corruption, cheating and even unwanted pregnancy including Katie and Brian, Hannah and Mark as well as Orlov and Wright along with some side characters like Vera, Brandon and Jacob.
Another point to continue the story might be before Katie has to decide to either stay with Brian or not.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Ha great.
Have you considered finishing Katie's story - as a comics or illustrated story. It would be great.
Hello.
I'm glad you liked the render;)
I'd like to add to KC, in all honesty, but having the time to do it would be the main issue for me.
And also being able to create something plausible & consistent with the original story.
I wouldn't rule it out doing something altoghether, though.
And who knows, maybe 3Diddly will return at some point in the future?
I personally think it's highly unlikely, but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

Reactions: JagOvv

othello

May 30, 2017
Hello.
I'm glad you liked the render;)
I'd like to add to KC, in all honesty, but having the time to do it would be the main issue for me.
And also being able to create something plausible & consistent with the original story.
I wouldn't rule it out doing something altoghether, though.
And who knows, maybe 3Diddly will return at some point in the future?
I personally think it's highly unlikely, but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.
I'm sure many of those who liked KC feel sorry that it had been abandoned without being properly ended. We've been discussing here some ideas how this could be done and I, along with several other gamers, would very much appreciate to see any conclusion of the plot at all. It doesn't matter how long it will take to do such a conclusion and of course it's up to you how you do it.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm sure many of those who liked KC feel sorry that it had been abandoned without being properly ended. We've been discussing here some ideas how this could be done and I, along with several other gamers, would very much appreciate to see any conclusion of the plot at all. It doesn't matter how long it will take to do such a conclusion and of course it's up to you how you do it.
Thanks for the advice, my friend. I appreciate your input, as always:)

Reactions: othello

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Your Mr. Wright looks a bit too young and cut and your Vera maybe a bit too slim. I think your Katie (as before) is dead on.

The art you are doing is sensational, though, so don't take this as anything other than answering your question, not questioning your talents!

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Your Mr. Wright looks a bit too young and cut and your Vera maybe a bit too slim. I think your Katie (as before) is dead on.

The art you are doing is sensational, though, so don't take this as anything other than answering your question, not questioning your talents!
Thanks for taking the time to reply, friend, & for your observations.
Good stuff as always from yourself;)
Can I ask which style of render you prefer?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm sorry to say I prefer the first one. Yes, I know that's probably not what you would have liked to hear, considering the long render times, but I guess that extra cooking makes the difference.

However, I would not be averse to the second style, I think, if the other models (Wright and Vera) felt more like the 3Diddly originals.

Since you've got Katie down, have you considered just branching off with some new characters? Sort of a "side story" that could either dovetail or take place in a different time than the original. This way, you wouldn't have to try to match up the other characters as perfectly, but just reference the old ones(for example, "Katie had a sinking feeling she was even worse off than when she worked for Mr. Wright...)

Just spitballing here. The best idea is probably to follow your own creative muse.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Interesting how even the small differences make a relatively huge difference. On the first picture, the characters seems "detached" from the background. Just because of a slightly different angle of the shoe sole and similar tiny things the brain precepts subconsciously.
In any case, both are good, so please if the extra rendering would diminish the chance of you finishing the story, stay with the fast option ;)
Regarding the characters - as mentioned Katie is spot on. Vera is little different but I like her. Mr. Wright does seems little younger, but not a bad thing either. Actually make Katie's corruption more plausible.

othello

May 30, 2017
I've been trying a few things before I head out to work... so here goes.
The first pic is fully rendered 3d scene, with 'proper' lighting. Render time 60mins.
The second one is a rendered foreground image, layered onto a previously rendered background, with a single light placed above & in front of the figures. Render time 5 mins.
The latter is how the man himself 3Diddly did it in the game.
The rendered background took about 20 mins(obviously this can be used repeatedly) & the set up times for both are about the same.
What do you think of the guy on the left as Mr.Wright & and the girl on the right as Vera?
Any preferences, opinions, observations etc?
I'll be home around 2230 UK time, so I'll reply to anything shortly after that.
Thanks;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Katie looks absolutely stunning in her new office dress. Vera and Wright look like 'boss' and 'secretary'. Here's my attempt to write some dialogue to match the scene. It's workday 77 and Katie decided to stay on the manipulation route. Katie and Vera had a complete makeover but Katie didn't change to full corruption. Using both renders would mean to use the same background for both.

1st pic
Wright: "Nice to see you, girls." - "That new office dress looks really good on you, Katie - Our customers will love to see you like this." - "And for Vera, I'll have to think of something more appropriate to wear for you at the office."

Katie: " Good morning, thank you, Sir."

Vera: ...

Katie still felt guilty for what she had done last night at Jacob's nightclub. She still wanted to continue her studies and stay with Brian. Mr. Wright had urged her to wear another lewd dress at the office and she had an inkling that today would be another bad day for her.

Wright: "Well, we have a new client waiting for you in our new conference room. You know what you have to do, I'll join you later and I expect you have him prepared so he's ready to sign the contract. If you do a good job, I promise to give you a big extra."

... Katie sighed silently. She knew what Mr. Wright expected them to do. Fortunately she would have to endure this for another two weeks but then she would be able to return to her normal life. She thought what this 'big extra' might be that Mr. Wright promised to give to her when she suddenly was brought back to reality by Vera's words ...

Vera: "Wake up Katie, duty calls. Let's meet the customer."

2nd pic
Wright: "Oh, here you are, Mr. Walker. I hope we didn't keep you waiting. Well, the girls are here now and prepared to go over some details with you in our new room. In the meantime I'll have to do some urgent business calls before I can join you."

Seeing Mr. Walker Katie felt somehow relieved. Mr. Walker looked like a serious business man and Katie was sure she and Vera would finish the job in no time and convince Mr. Walker to sign the contract without having to give him a special treatment. She forgot what she was wearing and decided to be nice to the client.

Katie: "Welcome, Mr. Walker. It's my pleasure to work with you."

Vera: "Let's talk business now." ...

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm sorry to say I prefer the first one. Yes, I know that's probably not what you would have liked to hear, considering the long render times, but I guess that extra cooking makes the difference.

However, I would not be averse to the second style, I think, if the other models (Wright and Vera) felt more like the 3Diddly originals.

Since you've got Katie down, have you considered just branching off with some new characters? Sort of a "side story" that could either dovetail or take place in a different time than the original. This way, you wouldn't have to try to match up the other characters as perfectly, but just reference the old ones(for example, "Katie had a sinking feeling she was even worse off than when she worked for Mr. Wright...)

Just spitballing here. The best idea is probably to follow your own creative muse.
Lol, no need to be sorry, I prefer the fully-rendered style myself. I just wanted to illustrate the difference in the two methods.
As always, cheers for your opinions & advice;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Interesting how even the small differences make a relatively huge difference. On the first picture, the characters seems "detached" from the background. Just because of a slightly different angle of the shoe sole and similar tiny things the brain precepts subconsciously.
In any case, both are good, so please if the extra rendering would diminish the chance of you finishing the story, stay with the fast option ;)
Regarding the characters - as mentioned Katie is spot on. Vera is little different but I like her. Mr. Wright does seems little younger, but not a bad thing either. Actually make Katie's corruption more plausible.
Cheers for taking the time to reply Daniel. All good points there;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Katie looks absolutely stunning in her new office dress. Vera and Wright look like 'boss' and 'secretary'. Here's my attempt to write some dialogue to match the scene. It's workday 77 and Katie decided to stay on the manipulation route. Katie and Vera had a complete makeover but Katie didn't change to full corruption. Using both renders would mean to use the same background for both.

1st pic
Wright: "Nice to see you, girls." - "That new office dress looks really good on you, Katie - Our customers will love to see you like this." - "And for Vera, I'll have to think of something more appropriate to wear for you at the office."

Katie: " Good morning, thank you, Sir."

Vera: ...

Katie still felt guilty for what she had done last night at Jacob's nightclub. She still wanted to continue her studies and stay with Brian. Mr. Wright had urged her to wear another lewd dress at the office and she had an inkling that today would be another bad day for her.

Wright: "Well, we have a new client waiting for you in our new conference room. You know what you have to do, I'll join you later and I expect you have him prepared so he's ready to sign the contract. If you do a good job, I promise to give you a big extra."

... Katie sighed silently. She knew what Mr. Wright expected them to do. Fortunately she would have to endure this for another two weeks but then she would be able to return to her normal life. She thought what this 'big extra' might be that Mr. Wright promised to give to her when she suddenly was brought back to reality by Vera's words ...

Vera: "Wake up Katie, duty calls. Let's meet the customer."

2nd pic
Wright: "Oh, here you are, Mr. Walker. I hope we didn't keep you waiting. Well, the girls are here now and prepared to go over some details with you in our new room. In the meantime I'll have to do some urgent business calls before I can join you."

Seeing Mr. Walker Katie felt somehow relieved. Mr. Walker looked like a serious business man and Katie was sure she and Vera would finish the job in no time and convince Mr. Walker to sign the contract without having to give him a special treatment. She forgot what she was wearing and decided to be nice to the client.

Katie: "Welcome, Mr. Walker. It's my pleasure to work with you."

Vera: "Let's talk business now." ...
Cheers Othello, awesome job. Love the dialogue you've done, but now I'm really intrigued as to what Katie's bonus would be;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Apologies to all if I'm hogging the thread somewhat, but the next question is which hair do you like the most?
The original side-tail hair(the dark one), or the Silvie hair(the red one)?
I preferred the long blonde hairstyle she had for a time, myself, but I've searched all the 3d assets sites in vain for this.

othello

May 30, 2017
Apologies to all if I'm hogging the thread somewhat, but the next question is which hair do you like the most?
The original side-tail hair(the dark one), or the Silvie hair(the red one)?
I preferred the long blonde hairstyle she had for a time, myself, but I've searched all the 3d assets sites in vain for this.
I liked it as well, though all three ladies were blondes then. I did a bit of research but couldn't find the hairstyle either. As for some storylines I'd like to follow the manipulation path because it is the path you can keep open up to the ending. The corruption path is too easy like Katie preggo - gives birth to a black baby - Brandon's slut or something similar.
Take your time to do some more renders and follow you own path. If I've got time enough I can try to write more dialogues following your renders. Unfortunately I might be a bit short of time during the next two weeks, because I will move out of my flat this Friday and the new flat I found needs some makeover. Anyway, I'l try to respond here if anything new comes up. Thanks and see you.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I liked it as well, though all three ladies were blondes then. I did a bit of research but couldn't find the hairstyle either. As for some storylines I'd like to follow the manipulation path because it is the path you can keep open up to the ending. The corruption path is too easy like Katie preggo - gives birth to a black baby - Brandon's slut or something similar.
Take your time to do some more renders and follow you own path. If I've got time enough I can try to write more dialogues following your renders. Unfortunately I might be a bit short of time during the next two weeks, because I will move out of my flat this Friday and the new flat I found needs some makeover. Anyway, I'l try to respond here if anything new comes up. Thanks and see you.
Much appreciated. Thank you for all:)

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Will there still be the corruption path?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes