RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes
Dec 6, 2021
true i can never find enough good legjob scenes, footjobs are a dime a dozen and thighs are somewhat popular, but legjob are something i have to hunt for.
what do you mean by legjob? there are footjobs, calfjobs and thighjobs... and i cant see any other part of leg where you can put your dick in... so what is a legjob exactly?

Boytoy86

Dec 23, 2021
So I hot vhidnas draining scene, but I didn't get any essence. I lost like 50 times and still don't a prompt for it, is my game bugged?

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
So I hot vhidnas draining scene, but I didn't get any essence. I lost like 50 times and still don't a prompt for it, is my game bugged?
I’m not sure if i remember properly it was a long time ago i did it, but if im correct the essence i got from losing didn’t count anyways

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
Frankly? I hope they do so you can go.
Im starting to find the people who complain about getting MORE CONTENT insufferable.

You "enjoy this game", correct? I would assume that means you've played it for more then 15min. In which, if you have? You would know that theres A SINGLE toilet scene, if you count Beverly. Almost EVERY "obscure" (and I use that loosely) fetish has a TOGGLE, it is a CHOICE, something you can TURN OFF. You are complaining about OPTIONAL CONTENT. I hope everyone gets a little bit of SOMETHING they enjoy. I personally don't care for feet, and pee content, but everyone who does? Power to them, I hope the succubus of they're liking gets some content they enjoy.

There is a poll, and it shows what people who support the game want.

I for one can NOT wait for the next update to get more lore, more content, and for Bonnie to SHIT IN MY MOUTH.

And its coming.
Do you all remember this? Back when we were waiting on the treasures that were 97.2?During my time here this has become my #1 H game. This forum? Has become a place a check almost daily in wait for updates on my favorite H games.

New Katalist updates are always a highlight of my times here and now it looks like, moving forward, its going to be highlights of the month here.

I got tired of waiting, knowing that AFTER ALL THIS TIME,

The prophecy would be fulfilled.
Hopefully as it was for me (AS I KNEW IT WOULD),
It will be for you too Bonnie Chads.

~ Sincerely, Bonnies FT Toilet & Your Friend
Falso

Katalist V0.097.2

Windows Vesion, Let me know how this works.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Do you all remember this? Back when we were waiting on the treasures that were 97.2?During my time here this has become my #1 H game. This forum? Has become a place a check almost daily in wait for updates on my favorite H games.

New Katalist updates are always a highlight of my times here and now it looks like, moving forward, its going to be highlights of the month here.

Falso

Katalist V0.097.2
Pixeldrain

Warm congrats to the friends and brothers of the toilet predilection. I know that some day the sun will shine on us femboy enjoyers.

Thx for the share

yugataenjoyer

Mar 2, 2022

Falso

Katalist V0.097.2
Pixeldrain

Thanks man, very much appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Falsokeboso

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020

Falso

Katalist V0.097.2
Pixeldrain

You're an absolute diamond, my Bonnie simping, toilet appreciating brethren.

Still downloading, but thank you for becoming the change we needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Falsokeboso

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Not going to lie seems like the updates have sadly gotten a lot smaller. No real content in them it feels.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Not going to lie seems like the updates have sadly gotten a lot smaller. No real content in them it feels.
Yes, Teary is releasing smaller but more frequent and focused updates now, that was the idea. This one is explicitly just for Bonnie, next one will be explicitly just for Tracy, and so on until a bigger main story one is dropped.

Don't you have several posts in this thread complaining about Teary's updates taking too long, anyhow? This is his answer.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Yes, Teary is releasing smaller but more frequent and focused updates now, that was the idea. This one is explicitly just for Bonnie, next one will be explicitly just for Tracy, and so on until a bigger main story one is dropped.

Don't you have several posts in this thread complaining about Teary's updates taking too long, anyhow? This is his answer.
But the updates have not speed up too much. But the biggest problem is his communication skills still suck. Otherwise I'd be his Patreon.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes