RPGM - Completed - Katagiri-san Is Cold to Me [v2024-02-22] [+kaze-t]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bruh1469

quite enjoyable, im hoping theres a sequel as i have looked at the other works hes done and they dont really seem similar to this one. the others are more like action rpg instead of puzzle scene finder.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yasyasyosino

A top tier game. Great art, great story, and not grindy. Heavily recommended.

Do not worry about your favorability decreasing with Katagiri, she is supposed to be a sort of tsundere. Once you complete the game once, a recollections room unlocks which will allow you to see all scenes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

The art is amazing and the gameplay is genuinely some of the most fun I have had playing a H-Game, to the point where at points I just kind of forgot that I was playing one. Genuinely worth a play through, both for scenes, the character, and the gameplay.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pogchampione

kinda weird premise and plot but it's overall pretty good. initially a super straightforward stuck with creep narrative, but then there's the shadow man and a little doll and so on. very weird but it's all the basic non-con into con bc she likes it thing. worth a playthrough
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Wetravel1

Usually never write reviews butt.. the art style gravitated me toward this one. It's short and puzzles weren't difficult, but got that hamster wheel in my brain taking a jog. Main girl might have awoken something in me. Replayed it 3 times trying to end with her not hating me as much, but I think that there's only one ending unfortunately. All in all. Banger Imo.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

This is a surprisingly decent puzzle adventure horror house game. The art is good, and the dialogue is actually rather funny, giving you multiple choices that are the same decision rephrased, and multiple different dialogues if you keep messing up a puzzle (eventually leading to the game simply giving you the answer). I found myself trying to fuck up multiple times on purpose just to see what Katagiri would say to me.

Don’t get me wrong, typical “I’m stuck wtf am I doing” moments will ensue but the game will often have a hint somewhere to help you.

It’s all rather entertaining and the developer here seems to have put a lot of consideration in to letting you simply enjoy the game, rather than grinding your balls until you give up and find a save online. This is sadly a breath of fresh air when it comes to these doujin games.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

rulerguy6

Cute, oddly wholesome despite the genre of "girl constantly verbally abusing the weird guy", and the scenes are good even if they're a little soft for most people's taste here.

I liked it, and with how short it is, it's worth the play at least.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

I played this on JP version some time ago but it's actually not that bad. The art is good and it has some ok puzzle solving gameplay to go along with it. I don't regret playing it but i wished i was playing something better since it felt a little bit bland, so that's my advice for everyone looking to play this game.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

sakaay11

-good art
    -short 1-2h
    not much action with your character
    it's average at best,it's really not worth trying when there are thousand of games here,just pick something better to play with a good rating/many review
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Good short escape room game.
    Length: about 1-2 hours
    Scenes: quite decent and fun to watch
    Translation: Readable, about 6/10. Better than most Google-sama MTL games
    The puzzle is not that hard but fun enough to keep you around. Most scenes are soft rape, later in game there will be more actual rape. No corruption things, everything is pretty straight forward.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  11. 4.00 star(s)

SimplYshiina

For a short (1hr) puzzle type game its pretty good

The art is quite nice the ai translation is understandable definitely not the best, plus the female lead and the mc's interactions are quite hilarious at times. The card collection is quite nice it force your rpg mentality of not missing something. The CGs definitely repeat a couple of times they could've added more spice to the said scenes.

Overall gameplay is just your typical puzzle rpg. The puzzles are definitely quite good. The good ending is quite satisfying.the game has its "dark scenes" (not really) it adds to character of the mc. Personally id say its a hard fap if you want to the scenes are short mostly the female throwing shit at the mc but its definitely worth playing the game