Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
No problem, glad I could help. Please let us know if you ever find a mod that unblurs the "device", same for everyone else here. :)

So what turned out to be the problem? Always good to record solutions here for other users who might run into the same problem. :)
Will do , the problem was a windows error nothing to do with the game whatsover .
thanks again .

Last edited:
Reactions: Zwart

HEMF:II

Jan 1, 2021
I can’t believe they kept building on this game, I remember it being so bare-bones early on. Fantastic!

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Is it not possible to rescue this Gem of h-game? It was the first H-game i found in my life, i dont want to lose it.
There are enough game engines, there has to be a way to transfer this game to another engine to save it.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Is it not possible to rescue this Gem of h-game? It was the first H-game i found in my life, i dont want to lose it.
There are enough game engines, there has to be a way to transfer this game to another engine to save it.
my best bet is Unity engine but you can still use stand-alone flash player you can run the games locally on your computer those bastard shut down the archived flash player where you can usually find them you can google flash player projectors you better grab it and backup it before they gonna remove it too there I also use Patch My PC download later ver of flash player for browsers just remember ''enable download mode only'' in options to make backup

also there a website who make backup of all flash games they can find called BlueMaxima's Flashpoint I can see they also got few hentai games and they got huge lists you can search for games

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So there is now way to play it now right ?
well i just get an Error: input string was not in a correct format.
and then this
View attachment 991817
my best bet is Unity engine but you can still use stand-alone flash player you can run the games locally on your computer those bastard shut down the archived flash player where you can usually find them you can google flash player projectors you better grab it and backup it before they gonna remove it too there I also use Patch My PC download later ver of flash player for browsers just remember ''enable download mode only'' in options to make backup

also there a website who make backup of all flash games they can find called BlueMaxima's Flashpoint I can see they also got few hentai games and they got huge lists you can search for games
If by rescue, you mean from the Flash support shutdown, that won't just make Flash stop working. You just won't get any updates from Adobe is all, Flash will still continue to work in whatever state they leave it. They literally CANNOT remove Flash from your computer without your consent, there's no way to do it without some really shady tactics that would get them in serious trouble, in other words, hacking. They can get rid of any installed versions through updates, but the standalone ones can only be accessed manually, it cannot be done through an update since the standalone versions are not connected to Adobe like the installed versions, hence why they are stuck at whatever version you download. MortarGun sounds like a corrupt file to me.

Reactions: MortarGun

MortarGun

Aug 8, 2017
If by rescue, you mean from the Flash support shutdown, that won't just make Flash stop working. You just won't get any updates from Adobe is all, Flash will still continue to work in whatever state they leave it. They literally CANNOT remove Flash from your computer without your consent, there's no way to do it without some really shady tactics that would get them in serious trouble, in other words, hacking. They can get rid of any installed versions through updates, but the standalone ones can only be accessed manually, it cannot be done through an update since the standalone versions are not connected to Adobe like the installed versions, hence why they are stuck at whatever version you download. MortarGun sounds like a corrupt file to me.
i used flash debugger . and it works .

Reactions: alex2011
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes