Squirrel

Jun 17, 2017
I'm missing 2 scenes, the branching choice doesn't seem to change anything, is it related to which 5 pictures you choose?
I had the same thought, so I after going after the 2nd choice that left me with 1 missing scene. I chose all of the non-explicit options and this got me the last missing scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 12, 2018
1. Here Edited MTL means that it's edited to make sentences a little more descriptive and to make sure there are no pronoun issues as well to ensure the correct translation of Onomatopoeic words such as *Chu* to *Kiss* or *kuchu* to *squelch*.
A quite dubious decision, there's no such thing as a "correct translation of onomatopoeic words", not in hentai at the very least.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I'm actually shocked I almost skipped this game it was pretty well translated IMO. The suspense on trying to find out what was going on the MC and the wife side was well done. Will be keeping a eye on this studio I also like how the NTR was done didn't feel rushed like other games. I wish the phone text was translated though since that's in Japanese still

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I'm actually shocked I almost skipped this game it was pretty well translated IMO. The suspense on trying to find out what was going on the MC and the wife side was well done. Will be keeping a eye on this studio I also like how the NTR was done didn't feel rushed like other games. I wish the phone text was translated though since that's in Japanese still
I wanted to translate the phone text as well but no matter how hard I tried I was not able to find those images in any .xp3 files. Maybe I'll give it another try tomorrow if I can make it work out somehow.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So can someone tell me what the two endings are. I assume that in one ending the girl will be full corrupted and cheats/leaves her husband, but what about the other ending?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I like this MC and the story is well written. Can feel the internal fight in him to keep the slut or divorce.

one thing that pisses me off are the untranslated texts. Does anyone know what they say in the last confrontation?
I have to agree here was happy with all the endings and the way the MC handled them. To be honest I was putting my faith in her cause I though it was all a misunderstandings but boy she was a snake at heart. My guess for text part she was lying at first then she apologized at the end when the proof was undeniable at this point. I have to say I like the detective character I didn't trust him at first but the dude was actually a hero at heart in his own way

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I like this MC and the story is well written. Can feel the internal fight in him to keep the slut or divorce.

one thing that pisses me off are the untranslated texts. Does anyone know what they say in the last confrontation?
Yeah, the one thing that made this interesting is that the dude actually dumps the slut.. But it's all untranslated. Hope the translator figures it out.

How did you get the ending that shows her selling herself? In my playthrough he just confronts her via text, then he picks it up only to hang up on her. No aftermath.

edit : Nvm, just saw the guide

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes