• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Is it possible to have Karryn lose all her firsts (ie handjob, blowjob, etc) to goblins? I thought that sounded hot so I was trying it out, but the goblins will never initiate anything that Karryn has enough desire for, even if she's downed the most they'll do is cum on her.
Nope. Every enemy has their preferred sex, which for goblins is cunnilingus then vaginal. Best you can do is pussy, blowjob and titfuck.
You can use ccmod to edit this so that goblins have more starting positions.

Reactions: JustAl

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What is the purpose of installing cc-sk compatibility patch when sushikun's mod is not working anymore?

Satanich

Jun 30, 2018
Is it possible to have Karryn lose all her firsts (ie handjob, blowjob, etc) to goblins? I thought that sounded hot so I was trying it out, but the goblins will never initiate anything that Karryn has enough desire for, even if she's downed the most they'll do is cum on her.
Save scum defeat scene?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Goblins only initiate cunnilingus or vaginal sex, but if she's already penetrated, they will engage in some other acts, depending on the scene.

CptObvious1994

Jun 2, 2021
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

Do you by any chance know the new way to do the alternative code tweak? None of the cleanUpLiquids lines exist any more.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes