• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jarisius

Mar 11, 2021
as dom olivia i want to be as much cruel as i can be but i don't want to lose kiyomi's loyalty to me should i punish her or leave her alone?

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
1714952531394.png

I think I'm pretty much done with this update. There are still many more different routes and variations I could try, but I'm satisfied with this.

I considered making a K1 save as well, but honestly I'm not very good at stomaching too much sub content and after my K4 sub run, I feel that was more than enough... :HideThePain:

I hope we see more stuff with Nadia going forward!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3607177

I think I'm pretty much done with this update. There are still many more different routes and variations I could try, but I'm satisfied with this.

I considered making a K1 save as well, but honestly I'm not very good at stomaching too much sub content and after my K4 sub run, I feel that was more than enough... :HideThePain:

I hope we see more stuff with Nadia going forward!
Yeeeaaahhhh....

You're gonna need more saves :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea im just saving for 4 out of the 5 sisters and chilling. Probs rather be a sub than do a romance with the fifth sister though

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Sub Romance List (as of right now, might change)
- Veronica
- Junko
- Claudia
- Olivia…
That’s a pretty solid Group tbh:love::LOL:
And those are just the romances, you can still get other endings. Like you can even get a pretty solid ending and replace Kyle and be the sub for Juliette that she treats pretty nice. Dominque will probably treat you pretty well. There is a auction route for side characters. So even though there are only 4 sub romances, there are still plenty more routes to end up in good situations across the board.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
And those are just the romances, you can still get other endings. Like you can even get a pretty solid ending and replace Kyle and be the sub for Juliette that she treats pretty nice. Dominque will probably treat you pretty well. There is a auction route for side characters. So even though there are only 4 sub romances, there are still plenty more routes to end up in good situations across the board.
Bro your talking to the Master Sub player :ROFLMAO: … I know about the Auction path, the Juliette favorite slave path, Delilah’s path, the slave paths, servant paths, true sub paths… I got it ALL:love::LOL:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes