• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
It's amazing how well written this game is and how much depth it has...

I came in just expecting just pretty renders and to skip 80% of dialogue...
I haven't skipped a single line of reading in my two different saves / playthroughs now.

Very engaging and interesting story premise and worldbuilding, and character development arcs!
Really looking forward to more!

For now, it's not really my thing, but I think I might try a pure sub path of some sort (not secret sub path).
It seems there's a completely different experience to be had, so I might check it out! Would be interesting to see what could have been had I made different choices.

Reactions: drdiver3

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It's amazing how well written this game is and how much depth it has...

I came in just expecting just pretty renders and to skip 80% of dialogue...
I haven't skipped a single line of reading in my two different saves / playthroughs now.

Very engaging and interesting story premise and worldbuilding, and character development arcs!
Really looking forward to more!

For now, it's not really my thing, but I think I might try a pure sub path of some sort (not secret sub path).
It seems there's a completely different experience to be had, so I might check it out! Would be interesting to see what could have been had I made different choices.
Multiple branching paths and scenes in this. There are numerous characters (7 iirc) you will never even meet depending on the route you are on.

And yes, the game is wildly different between Dom and Sub routes.

Reactions: Raynare69

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Multiple branching paths and scenes in this. There are numerous characters (7 iirc) you will never even meet depending on the route you are on.

And yes, the game is wildly different between Dom and Sub routes.
Yeah I was sad that I didn't see much Samantha and Delilah in my playthroughs, but a quick glance through the walkthroughs makes it seem like I'll be running into them and some others that I haven't met yet through the sub path more often maybe... Although I'm not really sure if I'll enjoy a sub route or what they might do to me haha, but we'll see! I'll start a sub playthrough this weekend, or sooner :HideThePain:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah I was sad that I didn't see much Samantha and Delilah in my playthroughs, but a quick glance through the walkthroughs makes it seem like I'll be running into them and some others that I haven't met yet through the sub path more often maybe... Although I'm not really sure if I'll enjoy a sub route or what they might do to me haha, but we'll see! I'll start a sub playthrough this weekend, or sooner :HideThePain:
Well I've done them but only get more lore/story information. They are definitely not my thing but yes, Delilah has more content on the sub routes for sure.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Raynare69

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
sub routes and dom routes will have many characters open to paths but some characters specifically will be only available to a certain playstyle… Delilah will have a secondary romance path for dom Kane, but will have a main sub route… stuff like that is important to take note as well!… tho miss Tess said this: IMG_3796.jpeg there’s a whole bunch of other factors, like world states, factions… so without going down the rabbit hole… there’s a lot… lmao

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
sub routes and dom routes will have many characters open to paths but some characters specifically will be only available to a certain playstyle… Delilah will have a secondary romance path for dom Kane, but will have a main sub route… stuff like that is important to take note as well!… tho miss Tess said this: View attachment 3596860 there’s a whole bunch of other factors, like world states, factions… so without going down the rabbit hole… there’s a lot… lmao
Yeah, it's sooo crazy to me how deep this story goes and the paths go, and how many choices there are and how most actually matter and change the story so much... All the while, it's actually very well written and very engaging! Definitely not a theme-type for me (usually not into S&M stuff, which is why it took me so long to finally get around to giving this a shot, and the only regret I have is not giving it a chance sooner), and yet I'm hooked and this has already become one of my favorite AVNs of all time...

That's very useful info, thank you. I will definitely keep two more different playthroughs I think. A lot easier now that I'm using the walkthroughs fully to navigate through some parts.

Currently I have these routes completed:
K9 Dom (Good Kane / Olivia)
Secret Sub Dom (Good Kane / Olivia)

Currently planning to work on or have started:
Evil Kane / Olivia
Dom Olivia / Mid-High Rank Sub Kane
Low Rank Kane (as low as I can push the rank XD)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, it's sooo crazy to me how deep this story goes and the paths go, and how many choices there are and how most actually matter and change the story so much... All the while, it's actually very well written and very engaging! Definitely not a theme-type for me (usually not into S&M stuff, which is why it took me so long to finally get around to giving this a shot, and the only regret I have is not giving it a chance sooner), and yet I'm hooked and this has already become one of my favorite AVNs of all time...

That's very useful info, thank you. I will definitely keep two more different playthroughs I think. A lot easier now that I'm using the walkthroughs fully to navigate through some parts.

Currently I have these routes completed:
K9 Dom (Good Kane / Olivia)
Secret Sub Dom (Good Kane / Olivia)

Currently planning to work on or have started:
Evil Kane / Olivia
Dom Olivia / Mid-High Rank Sub Kane
Low Rank Kane (as low as I can push the rank XD)
Just to let you know...there's 15 endings (planned) comprising 4 different ending world states. That's not even counting the various different LI's ;)

You're gonna need more saves :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 11:05 PM

Just a little update while I am having some early lunch/late brunch... I have started the dom poll set -- this office is another fairly rough asset with lighting/glass/reflections but I don't really like many office assets for Daz to be honest. I expect to have this set out on the same day as the update (Sunday my time) and will try to make it about 30ish renders too.

I have gotten permission from Mistress Anais to share a bit more about her stuff as she finally has purchased her new computer! It should be arriving in a week or so! I have been proud of her for disagreeing with me about some suggestions and telling me to basically let her do things her way! :) We had a healthy debate about her plan, but this is kind of a rough idea of how it may start.

She will likely at the start/demo episode have THREE origin choices for the male protagonist, and two of them will come with a girlfriend you can kind of be with at the start. (you will see her picture and bit of info on her, etc.) One origin path will be solo. The origin paths will allow the player to have some basic strengths/weaknesses at the start and how it may initially be easy/hard for certain things/people in different ways once the three origins "merge" to the main story. She wanted me to be sure and mention that no true content is locked off (other than each origin start itself) in the game based on this choice early but it would have alternative dialogue at times, etc.

Update sizes: Between 600-800 renders every three months, she wants to do the demo/origins episode at about 900 renders. (300 each one). Please read her announcement channel for more info on the game itself, this is beyond the scope of what I want to write. But the game is technically in what she calls the Karlssonverse (heh) and will take place approximately 250 years after the end of Karlsson's Gambit. Humanity will be scattered in the solar system and there will be other galactic civilizations as well. After speaking with her and reading her outline, I will repeat that at least 1, and possibly three characters can survive KG and somehow be relevant in this new game. However, the protagonist is new and there will be very important new characters, etc. So while there will be some tie to the past, it's more about the future.

I have also said and will repeat that someday another femdom game will take place on a specific planet in this universe, so it will be known in her game but not highlighted much other than one major character/LI being from there.

WRITERS: After speaking with Anais, I agreed with her on the three best people to contact soon. I will likely do this within a week, and have more detailed questions. I did receive over 25 fairly serious contacts about this specific role, so please keep in mind a few things: I was very specifically looking for someone to help shore up my own weaknesses as a writer and I am pretty sure I know where I am fairly poor versus good, etc. So I did find some great writers I would love in normal circumstances, but I am looking for something very specific to help her based on what I know about myself (both in terms of time but especially talent). I am even outright saying that I kind of think it's possible the person we use is actually not the best overall writer I saw in pure talent/skill, but rather the best writer for the specific metrics/tasks desired. A visual novel/adult game is more dialogue heavy and character driven so for example a great screenwriter is probably better more often than not than a great novelist (prose/style very different).

This is already way too long, but I will let her go from here. But I have crossed 800 renders and plugging away, hoping for a good weekend to close out a decent week. As always, doing a 30 render poll does cause a bit of a lower render count in the game for that given week. Thanks all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mistress TessToday at 11:05 PM

Just a little update while I am having some early lunch/late brunch... I have started the dom poll set -- this office is another fairly rough asset with lighting/glass/reflections but I don't really like many office assets for Daz to be honest. I expect to have this set out on the same day as the update (Sunday my time) and will try to make it about 30ish renders too.

I have gotten permission from Mistress Anais to share a bit more about her stuff as she finally has purchased her new computer! It should be arriving in a week or so! I have been proud of her for disagreeing with me about some suggestions and telling me to basically let her do things her way! :) We had a healthy debate about her plan, but this is kind of a rough idea of how it may start.

She will likely at the start/demo episode have THREE origin choices for the male protagonist, and two of them will come with a girlfriend you can kind of be with at the start. (you will see her picture and bit of info on her, etc.) One origin path will be solo. The origin paths will allow the player to have some basic strengths/weaknesses at the start and how it may initially be easy/hard for certain things/people in different ways once the three origins "merge" to the main story. She wanted me to be sure and mention that no true content is locked off (other than each origin start itself) in the game based on this choice early but it would have alternative dialogue at times, etc.

Update sizes: Between 600-800 renders every three months, she wants to do the demo/origins episode at about 900 renders. (300 each one). Please read her announcement channel for more info on the game itself, this is beyond the scope of what I want to write. But the game is technically in what she calls the Karlssonverse (heh) and will take place approximately 250 years after the end of Karlsson's Gambit. Humanity will be scattered in the solar system and there will be other galactic civilizations as well. After speaking with her and reading her outline, I will repeat that at least 1, and possibly three characters can survive KG and somehow be relevant in this new game. However, the protagonist is new and there will be very important new characters, etc. So while there will be some tie to the past, it's more about the future.

I have also said and will repeat that someday another femdom game will take place on a specific planet in this universe, so it will be known in her game but not highlighted much other than one major character/LI being from there.

WRITERS: After speaking with Anais, I agreed with her on the three best people to contact soon. I will likely do this within a week, and have more detailed questions. I did receive over 25 fairly serious contacts about this specific role, so please keep in mind a few things: I was very specifically looking for someone to help shore up my own weaknesses as a writer and I am pretty sure I know where I am fairly poor versus good, etc. So I did find some great writers I would love in normal circumstances, but I am looking for something very specific to help her based on what I know about myself (both in terms of time but especially talent). I am even outright saying that I kind of think it's possible the person we use is actually not the best overall writer I saw in pure talent/skill, but rather the best writer for the specific metrics/tasks desired. A visual novel/adult game is more dialogue heavy and character driven so for example a great screenwriter is probably better more often than not than a great novelist (prose/style very different).

This is already way too long, but I will let her go from here. But I have crossed 800 renders and plugging away, hoping for a good weekend to close out a decent week. As always, doing a 30 render poll does cause a bit of a lower render count in the game for that given week. Thanks all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting it!!!

I think Tess is one of the few devs who are fast working, i mean, i´m noticing in each post an increase of the renders so fast, i think i don´t see this in many other games.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for posting it!!!

I think Tess is one of the few devs who are fast working, i mean, i´m noticing in each post an increase of the renders so fast, i think i don´t see this in many other games.
I wonder what this performance boost is related to... AFAIR, in one of the previous devlogs Tess said that she was planning (together with Anais) to upgrade her hardware in April, in particular to buy a new 4090 RTX. But so far, apparently Tess hasn't done that, but still continues to work at a decent pace.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I wonder what this performance boost is related to... AFAIR, in one of the previous devlogs Tess said that she was planning (together with Anais) to upgrade her hardware in April, in particular to buy a new 4090 RTX. But so far, apparently Tess hasn't done that, but still continues to work at a decent pace.
Yeah, been no mention of her own new rig yet.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I wish. might have to make a request in the sig request thread for that
I'm definitely going to have to put in a request, though I don't know if anyone will pick it up.
I'm really loving this game so far and I found it after seeing it on someone's sig, so I would like to spread the love and exposure too in a similar fashion!

Edit: Made a request on the sig request thread, hope it was the right one... o_O

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I still think K-pass will be a nothing burger in terms of story.
On the Dom route, Olivia tells Kane not to waste K-pass yet, as he will need it in the future. It's unlikely that this was just said (Tess knows what she's writing, after all)..So it's very possible that KaneDom could use it in the Ep8 pt3 finale itself to influence the evaluation of those pod4 guys who manage to survive the game show (if that's what we want).

P.S. Not that I'm burning to save Jake's arse who's wanted to fuck my lovely Olivia all these years, but there might be someone willing to do it, he-he. Though, again, it's unclear if Kane getting ranked k10 will have any responsibility for the future fate of these pod4 losers..

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I still think K-pass will be a nothing burger in terms of story.
I mean, it’s just another factor in the story that can help you or hurt your podmates… Miss Tess said this about it, “Kpass not relevant until the very end of show but will have a possible impact depending on what happens, not for every situation. (so it could be wasted too)” Furthermore, you can derank others and or rise your rank… so it serves more of a purpose than some… “nothing burger”

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, it’s just another factor in the story that can help you or hurt your podmates… Miss Tess said this about it, “Kpass not relevant until the very end of show but will have a possible impact depending on what happens, not for every situation. (so it could be wasted too)” Furthermore, you can derank others and or rise your rank… so it serves more of a purpose than some… “nothing burger”
Yup, I've maintained all along it wasn;t just a throwaway line bu Olivia (Tess) and that her words meant something. it will be relevant if you have it.

Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes