[VN] [Unity] [Completed] Kaori After Story [PixelFade Inc]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Milf Lover
Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Following Kaori's ending in ACE Academy, your now girlfriend has invited you to spend Christmas and New Years with her family. Your trip takes you to the countryside of Isokaze, where her parents and twin sisters are surprised to see that Kaori has brought a boy home! From meeting the parents, enjoying winter activities and spending intimate time with Kaori to learn more about her and her past, it will be a holiday to remember!
After Story
Continues your relationship storyline with Kaori from ACE Academy!

Complete Voice Over
Kaori After Story features a full English voice cast including all secondary and extra characters.

Fully Animated Sprites
Kaori After Story features Live2D® technology to bring characters to life! Experience unrivaled immersion with facial expressions and body language all animated seamlessly.

Happy Holidays!

Developer:
Censored: Not Available
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Prequel:

Genre:
Male Protagonist, Romance, Sci-Fi, No Sexual Content, 2DCG, Animated, Voiced, Twins

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Jul 16, 2018
hummm dunno how i should feel about that since she was far from being the heroine i liked the most among the cast u_u

RayZEvans

Jul 31, 2018
Damn, as much as i like to see that Ace Academy (or more so the characers) are still alive, its quite dissapointing that this game (wich postet on a site FULL OF SEXUAL CONTENT) has no sexual content, exept the booty.

Feb 18, 2018
I really enjoyed ACE Academy (Hell it was my first game I bothered making a review for on Steam) but I'll have to pass on this, even though Kaori was my favorite. I just always find single heroine VN's boring especially ones like this where there is whole game just for the after story of a single character from a earlier VN with multiple heroines in it.

Jul 17, 2017
Oh! It might have no sexual content, but still nice to see that best girl(IMO at least) from ACE Academy got an after story!

PixelFade can still really do good stuff when they aren't wasting time on stuff like Crystalline(Seriously... forcing you to romance Asuna from SAO ripoff to get a true ending, or be forever alone is such a dumb idea, especially when they had that cute ninja-like girl there too).

Avaron1974

Aug 22, 2018
Damn, as much as i like to see that Ace Academy (or more so the characers) are still alive, its quite dissapointing that this game (wich postet on a site FULL OF SEXUAL CONTENT) has no sexual content, exept the booty.
Except for all those games with no sexual content..... the tag doesn't exist for just this game.

Feb 18, 2018
Oh! It might have no sexual content, but still nice to see that best girl(IMO at least) from ACE Academy got an after story!

PixelFade can still really do good stuff when they aren't wasting time on stuff like Crystalline(Seriously... forcing you to romance Asuna from SAO ripoff to get a true ending, or be forever alone is such a dumb idea, especially when they had that cute ninja-like girl there too).
Yeah totally agree with ya on Crystalline. Just sitting on the sidelines playing matchmaker for the actually interesting girl and merc guy pissed me off.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote