DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
Best fix for Inverted Mouse camera is to use , I tried Scripts and softwares, but none worked In game, just on Menus, but this one, that requires a driver to be functional, works fine.
though it gets unstable on menus, so I recommend to set a hotkey to quick turn it On/Off as you play.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
The controls of this game really do suck tbh...but Does anyone know where the Toilet paper is when going to the meeting i cant find it at all to the point I think it's bugged...
When the girl on the toilet is to your left. Continue into the next room, turn right and go into the next. On the left hand side should be another smaller room (go to the window corner on the left and turn around). Check every nook and cranny there.

Anyone an idea of how to get Matsunaga Hitomi? I can get her from the gambling machine but she isn't unlocked at the studio.

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
The controls of this game really do suck tbh...but Does anyone know where the Toilet paper is when going to the meeting i cant find it at all to the point I think it's bugged...
You contiune on ahead, but when you get in to the room whit a empty sofa and 2 leather chairs do a U turn to the left in to a small corridor and at the end to the left theres some paper stacks.

Jean007

Feb 7, 2021
How to fishing? I tried every keyboard and nothing happen, sometimes game back to main menu.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Where are the dildos for the girl in OraOra? I found one in the back of the stage and one in the mansion but I'm missing the rest. And how do you solve 'Indecent Tongue Technique' (the girl that is stuck with her tongue in the file room in the house behind the cab)?

Last edited:

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
how do make the screen size smaller as it is to large and i cant see a few things
As in moste Unity games, make a shortcut to the .exe file and then edit it, then add this after the "

-screen-width 2560

The 2560 is replaced whit the resolution you want it to have in a 16:9 aspect.

1asic

Jan 22, 2022
i helped the woman in the bathroom but then what im just locked in this area what am i supposed to do next

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
i helped the woman in the bathroom but then what im just locked in this area what am i supposed to do next
Talk to the lady at the office future in. So where you turend left for getting paper simply turn right and head on to the next room there.

Whelk

Jul 3, 2019
Where are the dildos for the girl in OraOra? I found one in the back of the stage and one in the mansion but I'm missing the rest. And how do you solve 'Indecent Tongue Technique' (the girl that is stuck with her tongue in the file room in the house behind the cab)?
There are 2in the mansion 1 on the desk upstairs and one on a desk in the basement.

Reactions: Shanni
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes