Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
Kansen_2_Bug.png
Getting this bug, not sure what the problem is, but I just downloaded the game today while my PC's locale was set to Japanese (which I guess one would know since the error message has JP Kanji/Kana) and unpacked and ran all while still on JP locale. Happens with either prologue skip or playing new game. Downloaded from Mega and had a clean scan with malwarebytes.

Must be a bug/missing file somewhere.

EDIT: Funny story... if you use the patch, this is fixed... Who would have thought!

Last edited:

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. Due to the way the story was constructed around several aspect switches it might take some time to get used to this walkthrough especially with the aspect switch routes. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches and some of these are located at a pretty inconvenient position. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the savedata folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So did you make up all the dialogue in this rather then translate it?

LogDea

Mar 31, 2018
View attachment 3266587
Getting this bug, not sure what the problem is, but I just downloaded the game today while my PC's locale was set to Japanese (which I guess one would know since the error message has JP Kanji/Kana) and unpacked and ran all while still on JP locale. Happens with either prologue skip or playing new game. Downloaded from Mega and had a clean scan with malwarebytes.

Must be a bug/missing file somewhere.

EDIT: Funny story... if you use the patch, this is fixed... Who would have thought!
Still got it with the patch applied :(. Also got it from Mega

EDIT: It worked, you need to dowload the Patch/Fixes on the main page, extract it to the game folder and run the Xp3Pack.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: xseek

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
NTR Type B technically, heroine is forced into sex they don't want, but get corrupted by it and like it in the end. The whole shtick of Kansen is that it's a virus that infects people making them go sex crazy, and it spreads through sex. So heroine is raped by sex virus carrier, and then becomes infected to spread it through more sex.
Will you or someone else please say what happens to the characters by all of the ends ?

Last edited:

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. Due to the way the story was constructed around several aspect switches it might take some time to get used to this walkthrough especially with the aspect switch routes. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches and some of these are located at a pretty inconvenient position. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the savedata folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what happens in the ends and routes?

charabit781

May 21, 2020
There's 2 good ending with 2 girls the one was Hayami route has both rescue ending and escape ending another girl was Mana has 1 ending where you abandone everybody included Hayami to go with her also there's another ending where you'll play as Kobayashi after you complete both Hayami and Maya

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, finally picked this up from my backlog, even with my mixed feelings when it comes to VNs and MTLs. That said, the fact that the translation was done with GPT 4.0 is quite noticeable. It's vastly improved over what Kansen 1 had, though it still has some major issues like Yuuki being treated as a girl for 80% of the VN and some issues when infected speak. They're not as heavy as they were in Kansen 1, which was often a complete disaster when there was a lot of Infected slurred speech or whatever. All in all, it could still use a proper editing pass, or even better, a full on manual translation, but it's a lot less of a train-wreck that Kansen 1, and light years away from any other kind of MTL I've seen.

Now, before anything else, as in a couple of other occasions, I have to thank InsaneMonster for their incredibly well organized guide. I don't want to think how long it'd take to cover all possible scenes + dialog variations. Your efforts are VERY much appreciated, and I hope I'll find your guides in every other one of these when I get to them eventually.

Moving on. Since this is a pure VN and nothing else, you can really only judge it based on three things.

The art, which is extremely subjective. I like the art-style and the artist, but I think the scenes could use a few more variants to fully cover what's happening in the scenes. Still, no reused CGs basically ever, that's quite something.

The H-scenes, which were nice for what this VN is about, aka horny zombie apocalypse and people struggling to survive in it. As one might expect, pretty much most of the scenes are rape, or caused by brain damage because of zombie diseases between two or more infected individuals. In fact... unlike Kansen 1, there are NO genuinely consensual scenes in this one. MC only gets together with Maya or Hayami in their routes, sexually, after they were infected and after their judgment was already compromised. The less said about any OTHER named characters, the better. Most of the scenes are about the same as what was in the previous VN, but they upped the ante in this one a bit with some bestiality scenes, a fisting scene with massive stomach bulging, and some scenes where some girls 2+ dicks in their pussy at the same time.

There's also a lesbian scene, a gay scene, and some other scenes that include gay elements. Make of that what you will.

This leads me to the last element to judge this VN, which is of course the story. The story is... weaker than Kansen 1's story in a number of ways. Some of it is the fact that they repeat some of the same story beats way too closely. Much like in that one, no one, somehow, even seriously considers the possibility of an infection until they're told about it by a government broadcast, and somehow, they don't seriously make the connection between getting raped by the infected and ending up among them until said broadcast. Much like in K1, there's a middle-aged bastard survivor that's physically fit which everyone ends up hating and who wants to fuck everything with a pussy even when he's not infected. Someone gets infected early on and no one notices until it's waaaay too late, and they somehow have an abnormally long incubation period that's much longer than any other infected we see... The military takes a suspiciously long amount of time to mobilize, and it's much worse in this one due to the fact that there's not just an outbreak in play, but a disaster too. Said disaster is hinted to have been a nuke of some kind, but it's hard to be sure. There's more, but I'm sure people can make the connections themselves, especially if they read the VNs in quick succession.

The endings were kind of crappy too. Much weaker than Kansen 1's in pretty much every way as far as I'm concerned. Quite frankly, it doesn't feel like this game has genuinely good endings. The Maya ending is too brief, superficial and non-committal. The Arisu ending, well, she's infected, gets vaccinated, lives long enough to give birth to MC's kid, then dies anyway leaving him as a single father. That fucking sucked balls. The Alive Route is basically the Infected route equivalent, and the 'good ending' is MC, Maya and Arisu ending up on their own somewhere away from civilization and other infected, while being infected themselves, to an unknown fate. Basically, all downer endings.

Even if you ignore that, the relationships between the MC and the 2 LIs are much less properly developed in this one. At least with Arisu you get where it's coming from, so to speak... however, the one with Maya is incredibly forced. Not to mention that the ending leaves things on the kind of note where they could just be BFFs or trauma victims together or whatnot, but not necessarily lovers or anything of that sort.

The poorly designed inclusion of a misandrist lesbian and a bisexual androgynous boy for some gay content wasn't executed all that well either. If not for the original publishing date of the VN, I'd have seriously wondered if perhaps this was one of those cringe "inclusion" attempts, but I'm pretty sure these two were added just for kink... and it shows especially with the lesbian who doesn't get any character development whatsoever and is mostly present so she can hate on men while being raped by infected men and whatnot.

All in all, Kansen 2 lands on "Just OK", over all. It's not great. It's not bad. The only thing that's really great are the H-scenes themselves if you're into the content, but even there, it can get repetitive at times if only because there's several girls that are basically just padding for more smut, and there's only so much "oh noes the infected are raping meeee >>>>> Dick sho ghud!" from nameless sloots that you can care for.

Reactions: UnstoppableWanderer