• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None Kanojo who was made a local wife of a married man [RJ299836] [Cook shop]

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Just as a heads up, that MTL is borked.
View attachment 2200812
Got this error at the "Intro" and upon skipping the intro (thus skipping that particular error), you encounter the error again during the playable section of the demo.
"The maximum number that can be registered is exceeded." Is what Yandex's OCR translates the error to.

^ There's a faster link for anyone savvier than I.
You have a link with the original version?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
You have a link with the original version?
I didn't download that, however in hindsight it's probably easier for someone to make a better translation/MTL from the original version.

Jp version

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I didn't download that, however in hindsight it's probably easier for someone to make a better translation/MTL from the original version.

Jp version
Is that a trial version right? not the full game

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Is that a trial version right? not the full game
Correct, I have since found what I believe to be the full game in Japanese.

oops :( Wrong one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Phenomamd I have. According to dev's Ci-en posts, he said there's more content but due to time constraints he released it as you can see. I can see it get updates down the line for more routes. I also wanted to play it on joiplay but translated or not, I always got a canvas error so I couldn't :p

Reactions: Phenomamd

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Just as a heads up, that MTL is borked.
View attachment 2200812
Got this error at the "Intro" and upon skipping the intro (thus skipping that particular error), you encounter the error again during the playable section of the demo.
"The maximum number that can be registered is exceeded." Is what Yandex's OCR translates the error to.

^ There's a faster link for anyone savvier than I.
Just found a fix for that.

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
Don't know if it's still relevant to those who wanted v2 on a mega link, but here it is:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
here you go my ultra cringe T++ powered by google (beware: play at your own risk)
note: untranslated name shiori and yuu-kun for translation compatibility.

1692127907152.png
unpack to www directory.
1692128043037.png