flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
What the fuck does this shit mean? Does the game have missing CGs for events? I have had my system locale set to Japanese (Japan) for 2 years now and I constantly get this after every goddamn H event. I even ran it in Locale Emulator just to make sure and I still got these ev 166 and 63/66 errors

Last edited:
Reactions: anuanu10

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This is what Google translate app gives me on the image. Any Wolf rpg editor code vets willing to help? Looks like it's error ing out trying to draw a common event for a certain CG I think?

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
This is what Google translate app gives me on the image. Any Wolf rpg editor code vets willing to help? Looks like it's error ing out trying to draw a common event for a certain CG I think?
Probably a variable that has been translated to english while the game still expects a japanse one. Unfortunately most translations i tried to make wreck the game. So no help there unfornately

popsicle97

Nov 18, 2021
has anybody found a fix for keiichi route? Whole game is stuck on "New scene" options and keiichi cannot be progressed any further after karaoke scene which he ask u to meet him on the second floor.

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
Please help... Have anyone have full save of this game with all galery unlock i cant download it...need some web MEGA to download it... I'm stuck in keichi route... This bug make me kinda curious what scene will they have

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes