5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
i dont think its wise to share the creator's original link.

best to reupload it to elsewhere that u own, even if it was from same storage services

it helps the author's link last longer and prevents the loss of the entire file collection because the author is banned for unforeseen reasons (trolls, copywrights, etc)

Reactions: anon241 and korini

KonOgon

Jun 13, 2017
i dont think its wise to share the creator's original link.

best to reupload it to elsewhere that u own, even if it was from same storage services

it helps the author's link last longer and prevents the loss of the entire file collection because the author is banned for unforeseen reasons (trolls, copywrights, etc)
I agree. Gotta be careful. Changed to mega.nz instead of drive.google.com.

KonOgon

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have the animations of Elma?
Elma Gifs:

That's all there is to Elma. Kamuo didn't complete this animation until the end. Here's what he wrote on patreon (03.03.2022):

Regarding The Elma Animation

Edit: Sorry for the misunderstanding. Only elma won't be voiced. Of course future animations would still be voiced like usual.

I'm actually really not happy with the animation I did.
I don't really enjoy gangbangs myself. On top of that, they take way more effort to animate.

So I just really wasn't enjoying working on the animation halfway through and just wanted to get it over with, which leads to subpar quality and slower production.
I should have stopped halfway through and just scrapped it, but thought maybe it's just because I didn't personally like the subject and would be a waste not to finish it.

I'm releasing it for free and would just be doing 2 new animations to make up for it.
I won't be doing a voiced video version of this elma animation anymore too.

For future animations, I'll try harder not to do the same mistake and focus more on things I actually want to do.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Elma Gifs: Mega

That's all there is to Elma. Kamuo didn't complete this animation until the end. Here's what he wrote on patreon (03.03.2022):

Regarding The Elma Animation

Edit: Sorry for the misunderstanding. Only elma won't be voiced. Of course future animations would still be voiced like usual.

I'm actually really not happy with the animation I did.
I don't really enjoy gangbangs myself. On top of that, they take way more effort to animate.

So I just really wasn't enjoying working on the animation halfway through and just wanted to get it over with, which leads to subpar quality and slower production.
I should have stopped halfway through and just scrapped it, but thought maybe it's just because I didn't personally like the subject and would be a waste not to finish it.

I'm releasing it for free and would just be doing 2 new animations to make up for it.
I won't be doing a voiced video version of this elma animation anymore too.

For future animations, I'll try harder not to do the same mistake and focus more on things I actually want to do.
First, I think I saw a video of this a few weeks, last month. And the reason he scrapped it was he doesn't like the FMM gangbang

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
Up to date:
Up to date:

Missing only Yanfei gifs folder and latest release.
Will also update when my gofile is up!
To clarify, yes Violet is also in here, Kamuo posted a new clip today.

Last edited:

Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
Up to date:
Up to date:

Missing only Yanfei gifs folder and latest release.
Will also update when my gofile is up!
To clarify, yes Violet is also in here, Kamuo posted a new clip today.
Is the new Shylily animation also there?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes