EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
24187.jpg

Overview:
In the Setetori region of the southern part of the Raulbhach continent lies the Mikelti Kingdom, and amongst the seven major cities of this region is the workshop city of Yuidora. This is where a young orphan named Wilfred lives, pursuing his dream of becoming an alchemist. However, soon after gaining his license he gets entangled with three girls with differing personalities and goals, and he soon agrees to hire them as his guards in order to help each other out. Like this, Wil begins his life as an alchemist, surrounded by the ever growing group of his allies as he follows his parents' footsteps in becoming a great alchemist.​

Title: Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Original title: 神採りアルケミーマイスター
Aliases: Alchemy Meister "The God Captor", God Catching Alchemy Meister
Developer / Publisher: -
VNDB:
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
Year: Japanese 2011-11-04 English 2012-02-27
Version: English Patched v1.1
Language: English
Censorship: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -
Torrent: - -

Extra:
Save

17418.jpg 17420.jpg 17421.jpg 17422.jpg 17424.jpg 17423.jpg 32679.jpg 36632.jpg 36633.jpg 17419.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
I already play and... really no big success. The hentai is no really in a game.. just a "hentai" ... but relation ship is interesting.

Reactions: Redundp

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
This game is still sitting on my hard drive, uninstalled.... I really want to play it, but it just seems way too time consuming for me to really enjoy at the moment.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
INSTRUCTIONS WINDOWS 10 - Those of you having problems. Thanks @Arkan for the solution. He got it to work with Windows 10 using NTLEAS
You just extract the files from that archive into the game's folder and drag the Game.exe onto the ntleasWin.exe and click "Save & Run"
Does this mean we can skip step 1?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I forgot why I loved/hated the game. Story and images were pretty good. Resource grind was not.

I ended up cheating for resources, though you can do more but you lose out on the other fun. Running this with the game as is helps in adding resources if you don't want to grind through the maps time and time and time and time again.

Spoiler AI is Japanese, though it has an English add on so most of the internal menus are legible. Start up the Meister, then run Spoiler AI and in real time add resources so you can avoid the worst of the grind.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello
Just got pinged back from other sites who talk about this game over and over again...

It seems it's a great game (i love tacticals, i love h)
I don't want to change japaneese local each time i want to play it, and i succeed to play other games who aske for that change without any bug or problem (i'm running windows 10)

So i'll try with this one too.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I agree really loved this game but the grind is a killer

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Grind is worse with the expansion, but yeah the grind made me learn to use Cheat Engine. I don't think I would have bothered much with it after awhile if not for that.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
This is a very solid tactical RPG game that is almost blighted by the presence of hentai. That said, some of the scenes still make me hot under the collar when I think back to them.
the quality of the gameplay is so high while the hentai parts are mostly so bland(with a few exceptions) it kind of makes me want them to cut the hentai out so more people would play this great dungeon crawler.

Reactions: kastuscool

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
what the shit, i have my system language set to japanese but still get the fucked up characters ingame(i got the jap text as usual while installing)

i installed it by opening setup>next,next,next,next,next>patch 01>02>200.

what did i do wrong? :FeelsBadMan:

Edit: reinstall fixed it, still not sure what went wrong though!

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This is a very solid tactical RPG game that is almost blighted by the presence of hentai. That said, some of the scenes still make me hot under the collar when I think back to them.
The mud golem was a seriously pleasant surprise. One of the best designed characters, imo.

Reactions: Daveck

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Oh Eushully the glorious bastards who forced me to study japanese in order to play some of their other games. Funny thing is that this is considered one of their bad games. Mainly because the story and characters are a lot weaker than their other games. The art and the gameplay are really good. The grinding can be time consuming and annoying especially if you have to do the same map over and over again. But it's still enyoable so I recommend it to anyone who has the time.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
This may have been one of their worse games when it came out. Story and characters certainly pale compared to the Battle Goddess ones (remake aside) or Princess General. That said... their latest games haven't been stellar (here be euphemisms). Neither in terms of story/characters nor in terms of gameplay. So yeah, Kamidori does wake fond memories. And the gameplay was great. Grind aside.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes