• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection - VN - Others - Kamichichi's Girls [2023-11-17] [KAMICHICHI]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Demonic Ingrid

Just excellent quality animation from an improved artist. Thoroughly love rewatching older scenes get animated by her more creative skills. Most of these were still images CG sets. So I'm glad to see her improve and animate older scenes from previous titles she's worked on, I follow the artist on Twitter and she does her own pin up art too. Definitely check it out, her twitter handle is "@makamaka_kmcc".
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vio_121

the game looks amazing and the girls are like the characters of an anime. Looking forward to this game. Just saw the gallery and the animations are good and the best part is lots of characters. Though most of them have quite big boobs but i dont mind
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nekoinanut

Gotta pay respects to the devs for doing all of this, it's good stuff and it's good work. I haven't played the games in a while but I do remember it being kind of tedious completing the galleries naturally (without the gallery unlocks), even still I didn't mind. I definitely think these are cool though, for people who don't want to play the games or for people who want to enjoy the remade fun fun stuff. It's also a really nice $5 reward for Patreon, and I like the promise of weekly releases :D