[KAMICHICHI] The House of Milky Goddesses: 24/7 Lust Discussion

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I have come yet again to the general discussion section to discuss and introduce a new upcoming JP game. This time it will be a game by KAMICHICHI who if you're unaware of made , , , and very recently released which is awaiting an English localization.

The dev recently posted teasers of their next intended project and it seems to be promising by the looks of it. I expect the game to be the best seller out of their entire catalogue and very much look forward to it. Without further ado here is the teaser post in DeepL translated English:

H1.jpg

The House of Milky Goddesses: 24/7 Lust

The title and logo of my next work have been completed.
The next title is about a mansion.

Characters

H2.jpg

From left to right:
Manami Nyugami, Rio Nyugami, Kana Nyugami, Ikki Ai

A family with huge breasts......there seems to be a lot going on.
I'm going to make the next one with the four of them, and I'm going to make it with a lot of erotic scenes.
I'm going to try to solve the "not enough erotic scenes" problem that people have been talking about.
I'm going to make a game where you can have your right hand holding your dick at all times.

Game Contents

H3.jpg

The images are for reference only. The base of the game is an AVG, where you walk around the museum and proceed with the events. There are currently 8 endings in mind, and I'm thinking of making it a multi-ending game that people can play over and over again. The immorality I mentioned in my last update may have caused some misunderstanding, but I do not plan to deal with the genre of "cuckoldry" as it is commonly called even though we are trying to make the atmosphere and game content immoral. The main characters we've been dealing with so far have all been "cool" characters so I'm thinking that it would be good to have more different types of protagonists who are not the "cool" type.

Production Tools

Unity will be used to produce the game.

Release date

I'm aiming to release it next year, on August 8th, 2022, the day of boobs (8 = boobs).

That's all.
Thank you very much for your continued support.

-----

I'll be honest and say that the characters themselves don't look too interesting right now but I absolutely love the new scenario they are working with (rather than a story heavy RPG setting) and I love that they point out that they will address their former problem of "not having enough H scenes". Previous KAMICHICHI games did have a few H-scenes in their games but you would find yourself playing the game for long periods of time with H-Scenes sprinkled in. This seems much more like a Beelzebub game where you roam and acquire H-Scenes throughout a daily routine.

Already was looking forward to Apostle: Rebellion getting localized and seeing this new game have this kind of direction is even more exciting. I'll try to keep this thread updated with info so feel free to stick around and enjoy this 1 year journey with me. :alien:

Last edited:

OddDev

May 17, 2020
I'd say this looks like a pretty cool pokect. I'll see about trying your other games, I always enjoy the multiple ending CYOA things. 8 alone is a good number as well. I can't wait to see the mansion either since. As for the not cool types I know of a few of the steriotypical ones. Like the shy girl who always hides from the MC, but has feelings for them. Mostly talking of the Deres in ways of personality. If anything I think a cool character is always the evil person having a side that is much softer. Mostly doing something because of bad experiences in their past rather than just being evil. Still, I hope to see this go places.

Apr 24, 2018
oooooooh more adult scenes. His past games have been mainly rpg games with a handful of scenes sprinkled in. This will be interesting to see. I cannot wait to see more about this new project.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
February 25th update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems good progress is being made, really like the atmosphere to the first animated background. Very "homey".
wow this looks really good, can't wait to play it! Kamichichi always does great!

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
It reminds me Starless, art is still great but the mansion and maids are really not my type…the landlord lady is the only one seems attractive to me…

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote