Storebror

Oct 29, 2019
i fucking HATE this rpgmaker engine where you either have the tiniest screen or fullscreen, no inbetween. this engine should be banned
Just use Lossless Scaling by THS on Steam. Best purchase I have ever done. Only issue is that the pixel scaler isn't that great.

Edit: I'd recommend the Anime4K scaler for this title, by the way.

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
I just started playing this for the first time. My arrow keys are not working. looks like the down and left key work, but the up and right key are not. anyone have this issue before and have a fix? thanks

Nov 18, 2022
i fucking HATE this rpgmaker engine where you either have the tiniest screen or fullscreen, no inbetween. this engine should be banned
Best thing you can do with this game is just press F4 which increases the size. I agree for the most part about the engine.

Hgeate

Sep 30, 2020
Hello, I have a problem because I don't have a PC and have to play on a joiplay. And some functions cannot be used, such as the transformation skill. I want to know what I should do.

Last edited:

TexoGene

Dec 8, 2018
I notice that theres a female protagonist tag, who can you play as if you dont mind? From what ive seen from the f95 pics only roshi and oolong seem to be playable characters

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
how do you scan with the scouter? i don't see an option for it the quest tells me to scan willy i also cant see the naughty scenes with the glasses.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
This why this exists
Mod? Yes
SuperKai? Yes
Patreon version? Yes
Cheat? Yes up to you to use it or ignore it
Colored images? Yes
Make ur own save game with one click
All of these are available in the colored version v0.2
So you give us just a Discord Link and no Download Link or Mod Thread for this Site because?

Not everyone wants to join a Discord Server just for that. There is a Option to share Mods here after all...

karist

Mar 2, 2019
About Discord, creator (Naughty Turtle) has already made his official discord by himself.

I think this link also may be written on top page.
Maybe his main website is basically patreon or facebook, not discord.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
About Discord, creator (Naughty Turtle) has already made his official discord by himself.

I think this link also may be written on top page.
Maybe his main website is basically patreon or facebook, not discord.

I don't care about these Discord Servers for this Game at all. I wanted to know why there is No direct Download Link for this Mod or at least a Mod Thread for this Mod on f95 Zone to Download it.
Not everyone wants to join a Discord Server just for a Mod

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't care about these Discord Servers for this Game at all. I wanted to know why there is No direct Download Link for this Mod or at least a Mod Thread for this Mod on f95 Zone to Download it.
Because the mod creators are a bunch of egotistical hypocrites.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
I just said the creator has different website from patreon, facebook and youtube, for moderators of this thread.
I'm not interested in discord system too.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes