DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone can help me with the water item not appearing in the Inventory screen despite me having 2 full water bottles when trying to put out fires?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Kamesutra v1.11 Compressed (Untested)

Win 678 MB/147 MB :
, (3.1k Images)

tekio3555

Sep 21, 2022
Hi, I encountered a bug, when I sleep in bed with gohan for the second time, after waking up my interactions disappear and the "x" button does not respond. Besides, such a small bug can come to Gohan at night as, for example, Bulma and it still works. Please help :3

tekio3555

Sep 21, 2022
Hi, I encountered a bug, when I sleep in bed with gohan for the second time, after waking up my interactions disappear and the "x" button does not respond. Besides, such a small bug can come to Gohan at night as, for example, Bulma and it still works. Please help :3
Ok, it fixes itself when every time chichi masturbates after getting up

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Hello everyone. I have a question. Are there dream scenes for each character? If so, where can they be unlocked? Thank you.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a question. Are there dream scenes for each character? If so, where can they be unlocked? Thank you.
what do you mean dream scenes? cuz if you're talking about the mechanic mentioned in the beginning of the game where you're supposed to dream of your crush when you sleep with the sunglasses on, As far as I know it's not implememented :rolleyes: like so many other things

Reactions: Heisemberg

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
1. complete the tournament quest, Roshi will massage Chichi while they bath together
2. Press A while you standing before Korin (or any NPC) to play card
Hey DanielJ04, how do you get Roshi to bath with Chi-Chi and massage her? I got her at Naughty Level 20, Roshi too, 3 carrots excited, and I have not found the way to do it.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes