Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I hope when the game is official released, I could make the main character's boobs bigger, even at maximum size, it still seems pretty small for my taste
We don't have plans on increasing the breast slider.

I hope to see a GoG release once the game is finished
This is my platform of choice
We are considering our options. There's a huge possibility that when the game exits early access we'll release it there too.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I love how you can play as the submissive mistress. Wish they would expand on this reverse powerplay.
Some games make the "submissive path" = "bad path" in the sense that your character starts losing control over their normal life stuff, but this is a trope we want to get far faaaaaar away from!

I mean, it's okay for Kaly to be powerful and commanding towards her legion but submissive in bed, the other way around or any combination of it =)

sarew

Feb 19, 2020
I dont even know who the hell can play this game normally. I have ryzen 5 5600G, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM. AND I HAVE 5-25 FPS on low settings. I checked game with FPS monitor and it show low utilisation of GPU and CPU (literally game use just 10-20%).

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Why I can't choose Telekinesis perk in last patch?
You were supposed to have it at the start of the game, if you don't have that's probably a bug we should take a look.

I dont even know who the hell can play this game normally. I have ryzen 5 5600G, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM. AND I HAVE 5-25 FPS on low settings. I checked game with FPS monitor and it show low utilisation of GPU and CPU (literally game use just 10-20%).
Can you try updating your video card and open a ticket in our so we can take a look? The performance is not supposed to be that bad.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Fun demo, wishlisted. BTW some hack or bug for those who want to play customized character in demo (without buying full version) there is bug, when you go bath. In scene apperience will change to customized and will not come back).
For better perfomance i suggest to activate dlss and reduce viewing distance

Reactions: GucciGang69

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Fun demo, wishlisted. BTW some hack or bug for those who want to play customized character in demo (without buying full version) there is bug, when you go bath. In scene apperience will change to customized and will not come back).
For better perfomance i suggest to activate dlss and reduce viewing distance
Oh, thanks for letting us know!
We'll need at least 2 more months to make the next public update since there's a lot of quests under development that our patrons are getting to see first. And then there's the migration to Unreal 5. So I guess this will be a feature until we can fix it then lol

As for the performance, seems like an issue on the AI programming is causing it. We are investigating who's the culprit.

One question, does this game use Unreal 4 or 5?
The current demo: Unreal 4
We have been transitioning to Unreal 5 for the past 2 or 3 months. Which is why we couldn't address some of the bugs and performance issues yet. If we change too much on the code in unreal 4, we would need to do everything again in unreal 5.

ps: the reflections on Kalyskah's eyes are looking pretty cool in unreal 5!
HighresScreenshot00005.png

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
At the first quest I talk with everybody, but the quest is not completed... is that a bug or I should do something else? I mean everything is checked there are no remaining "!"

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
At the first quest I talk with everybody, but the quest is not completed... is that a bug or I should do something else? I mean everything is checked there are no remaining "!"
That's because it's under development. On the latest build we release to patrons, we added the final NPC of that quest and moved it to the next stage, which says that the quest is under development.

JoyJoyas

Feb 19, 2023
That's because it's under development. On the latest build we release to patrons, we added the final NPC of that quest and moved it to the next stage, which says that the quest is under development.
Are you planning a surprise for Christmas?

dkhoda20

Jul 21, 2019
I tried the public demo and the game has these problems.

1.My CPU is i3-13100F ,graphic card is RTX 3060TI and I have 32 GB DDR4 RAM but the framerate was very bad.
The game ran around 25-30 FPS and it used my cpu 100 percent.(Used MSI afterburner to monitor it)
I tried lowering the graphic setting to lowest and using direct X 12 but it still ran poorly.

2.In character customization I tried giving Kalyskah white hair but despite doing that parts of her hair remained blonde.

3.Why the beginning area is so huge and empty? In my opinion, you should have made smaller areas instead of big areas that are very difficult to fill with content.

4.The map is very dark during nights . I went to talk to the ship captain and the Docks area was so dark.

5.When the game starts, it doesn't even have a tutorial for combat.

6.When you hold shift too long, Kalyskah begins floating in the air which doesn't look that good imo.

7.I tried the message and the cutscenes were very unfinished. Lots of model clipping issues.

As whole, in my opinion, this game is over-ambitious. I think this game would turn out better if you removed some features from it and focused more on fixing bugs and making the game fun to play.

This game has a huge amount of features:
1.Character customization
2.Dialogue trees
3.Hack'n slash combat
4.fully voiced dialogues
5.RPG mechanics and a choice system
6.Day/night cycles
7.open world with NPCs having a daily routine.
8.A giant map with city areas and dungeons.
9.A prologue that has a different map than the main game.

In my opinion, remove the open world feature and make a linear game with some RPG mechanics. Make a smaller game as a base and after that you can build on it with extra features for the sequel.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019

1.My CPU is i3-13100F ,graphic card is RTX 3060TI and I have 32 GB DDR4 RAM but the framerate was very bad.
The game ran around 25-30 FPS and it used my cpu 100 percent.(Used MSI afterburner to monitor it)
I tried lowering the graphic setting to lowest and using direct X 12 but it still ran poorly.

2.In character customization I tried giving Kalyskah white hair but despite doing that parts of her hair remained blonde.

3.Why the beginning area is so huge and empty? In my opinion, you should have made smaller areas instead of big areas that are very difficult to fill with content.

4.The map is very dark during nights . I went to talk to the ship captain and the Docks area was so dark.

6.When you hold shift too long, Kalyskah begins floating in the air which doesn't look that good imo.

7.I tried the message and the cutscenes were very unfinished. Lots of model clipping issues.

As whole, in my opinion, this game is over-ambitious. I think this game would turn out better if you removed some features from it and focused more on fixing bugs and making the game fun to play.

2.Dialogue trees
3.Hack'n slash combat
4.fully voiced dialogues
6.Day/night cycles

In my opinion, remove the open world feature and make a linear game with some RPG mechanics. Make a smaller game as a base and after that you can build on it with extra features for the sequel.
I disagree. Taking away the open-world makes this a different game from the one we've been supporting all this time. This game is really one of a kind for the amount of honest effort going into it. They're not just taking our support money and bullshitting around like so many other indie game devs.

You have to remember this is a small development team. With more money they could take on an additional programmer or two which would really help to polish features and speed things along. What we can do is help promote the game so it can get more support. If you start stripping things from it then it becomes just another generic adult cash-grab.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020

2.Dialogue trees
3.Hack'n slash combat
4.fully voiced dialogues
6.Day/night cycles

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
Happy to report that the latest Patreon version runs out of the box with UEVR making the game look pretty good on an Oculus Quest 3.

The scene in the bath is really nice to watch, having control over the camera would be extremely nice.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello dkhoda20, I do agree with what Enigmanic said. We are a small indie team and stripping the game from the open world would cause us to lose one of our key features.

The thing about an open-world game is that it needs a bigger foundation, it needs the combat, the dialogue, and UI and all the other small systems working before we can write new quests and fill the world with content. If you start working on an engine like Game Maker, all that is already done for you, but that's not the route we're taking. We're building all the RPG mechanics from the ground up in Unreal 4 (soon Unreal 5).

We have the foundation more or less done in terms of the skeleton, now what we need is to refactor the code and tweak things here and there to make them run and feel better when the player is in our world. Once that process is done, the stress and load of work will be far less and we'll be moving from this back-end process we're doing now to add story and cutscenes, which is when the game will have a boom of content.

The game right now is already better than what we had in the legacy version in terms of stability, give us another semester and you'll see the full capability of what our team can do. We have written down a plan for the whole of 2024 and we'll be posting it within the next week on our Patreon and also here. This will clarify what we have on the horizon and how we are going to use our small budget to pull everything off.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Quarters-of-the-Year-Logo-With-Header2.gif

[News] Overview of the plans for the development of Kalyskah in 2024

First I wanted to thank you all for your support and the over 8500 wishlists on Steam so far! And also say that we made a new post where we talk about what are we planning for each quarter of 2024!

You can check our posts here:
Patreon:
Subscribestar:
Steam:

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes